Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • AFCM6456
  • Casual Listener
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 65 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • shahn321
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs aus lokalen Dateien lassen sich nicht auf Android synchronisieren

Hallo, habe folgendes Problem:-seit ein paar Tagen ist bei meinem Smartphone das WLAN kaputt. Kann also Songs nur über mobile Daten herunterladen, was bei auf Spotify verfügbaren Songs auch problemlos geklappt hat. Nur bei den Songs die lokal auf mei...

• Hallo,  habe folgendes Problem: -seit ein paar Tagen ist bei meinem Smartphone das WLAN kaputt. Kann also Songs nur über mobile Daten herunterladen, was bei auf Spotify verfügbaren Songs auch ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! From offline to (undesired) artist radio

Hi! I'm a Premium user. Recently, just after my downloaded music finishes, Spotify automatically starts with the (same artist) radio by using my smartphone 3G data How can I stop this (undesired) behavior?Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm a Premium user. Recently, just after my downloaded music finishes, Spotify automatically starts with the (same artist) radio by using my smartphone 3G data 🙁 How can I stop this (undesired)...
  • MaXxXo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify How to invite people

Sorry to bother you, but i buy the Spotify premium family and invite one of my brothers but now i can't but any person, and i dont know what to do... Can tou help me??

• Sorry to bother you, but i buy the Spotify premium family and invite one of my brothers but now i can't but any person, and i dont know what to do... Can tou help me??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LG G4 and Applink Microsoft

Hello, I have an account for Spotify premium and I've tried connecting my LG G4 phone with Applink of Microsoft but it says that it doesn't find any app available , I would like to know if my LG G4 will be compatible ? Because I tried it with an iPho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have an account for Spotify premium and I've tried connecting my LG G4 phone with Applink of Microsoft but it says that it doesn't find any app available , I would like to know if my LG G4 w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

missing filters: saved albums and imported songs

On you webpage under Android, one can find information:In Albums, you also have the option to view Saved albums -i.e. only full albums that you've saved. In Songs, you can also view Imported Music - i.e. your local files. However, those options are n...

• Casual Listener
  • On you webpage under Android, one can find information: In Albums, you also have the option to view Saved albums -i.e. only full albums that you've saved. In Songs, you can also view Imported Music...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to for family

I just changed from regular premium to premium for family, and I can't figure out how to add them so we have our own lines??

• I just changed from regular premium to premium for family, and I can't figure out how to add them so we have our own lines??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music is paused automatically after a few minutes.

This really borhers me and is totally annoying. It all started few days ago, whenever I leave the music on without using the phone, or also if I've been using another app for a while, the reproduction stops. It is unacceppatble, i've been a premium u...

• Casual Listener
  • This really borhers me and is totally annoying. It all started few days ago, whenever I leave the music on without using the phone, or also if I've been using another app for a while, the reproductio...
  • Lisa11111
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Add To Up Next will end shuffle of playlist and start radio based on the song added (sporadic)

I use Spotify daily during my commutes and work while studying at University. Its a large portion of my day. Normally I use shuffle on my Saved songs but sometimes I get a vibe for a specific song from my saved songs list so I filter for it and use t...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify daily during my commutes and work while studying at University. Its a large portion of my day. Normally I use shuffle on my Saved songs but sometimes I get a vibe for a specific song fr...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Add To Up Next
    Android
    bug
    defect
    queue
    Radio
    setting
    shuffle
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium, please stop playing music !!!

Hi,I'm french so sorry for the language mistakes.I have a problem : When all the songs of an album have been played, Spotify keeps playing music of other artistes related to the album I just listened.As I like listening to music when I go to sleep, I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm french so sorry for the language mistakes. I have a problem : When all the songs of an album have been played, Spotify keeps playing music of other artistes related to the album I just list...
  • ra-wad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't properly open Spotify in my Samsung Galaxy S5

Since last year (it's been around 3 months now), I've had problems trying to start the app in my mobile. Whenever I open it, it seems like it is loading, but then either one of these two things happen: 1. It freezes my phone having to restart it (thi...

• Since last year (it's been around 3 months now), I've had problems trying to start the app in my mobile. Whenever I open it, it seems like it is loading, but then either one of these two things happe...
  • karamilky
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I delete a radio playlist on Android?

It says on a post somewhere that the Spotify team implemented the ability to delete radio stations, but I can't seem to find how. Any help would be great, thanks,

• Visitor
  • It says on a post somewhere that the Spotify team implemented the ability to delete radio stations, but I  can't seem to find how. Any help would be great, thanks,
  • karamilky
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs skip forward 2 seconds or so every 15-20 seconds

Brief description of the issue: Songs skip forward 2 seconds or so every 15-20 secondsSteps to reproduce the issue: Any time I pair my phone with my car and try to play any music, either stored locally or streamed. Have been happily using spotify in ...

• Casual Listener
  • Brief description of the issue: Songs skip forward 2 seconds or so every 15-20 seconds Steps to reproduce the issue:  Any time I pair my phone with my car and try to play any music, eithe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Equalizer ERROR ruins the start of every track

Hi,As the standard listening experience on Spotify is so bland it makes boiled chicken sound like a culinary orgasm, I popped into settings and turned on the EQ functionality. Simple right? WRONG!At the start of every track, there is a huge volume sp...

• Hi, As the standard listening experience on Spotify is so bland it makes boiled chicken sound like a culinary orgasm, I popped into settings and turned on the EQ functionality. Simple right? WRONG...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Playing Next Song Wakes Adaptive Display

Not a major bug or issue, but I have noticed that on my OP3T, the adaptvie display will wake whenever a new song plays on the Spotify app? As in not me skipping, but just the next song playing. Any fix for this?

• Visitor
  • Not a major bug or issue, but I have noticed that on my OP3T, the adaptvie display will wake whenever a new song plays on the Spotify app? As in not me skipping, but just the next song playing. ...
  • Nic0_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorting

Not being able to sort a playlist manually to my specific taste bugs me. I want a playlist that I can listen to and create like a piece of art. And not being able to sort hinders this ability and makes me upset af

• Not being able to sort a playlist manually to my specific taste bugs me. I want a playlist that I can listen to and create like a piece of art. And not being able to sort hinders this ability and mak...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps logging me out and I cannot listen to my music that I have downloaded

Hello, I tried to re-install spotify app 5 times. I deleted my Facebook's account for spotify and now I am using my username and password for my spotfy. I deleted all spotify's files in my cellphone. I tried many things. Nothing worked. If I reboot m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I tried to re-install spotify app 5 times. I deleted my Facebook's account for spotify and now I am using my username and password for my spotfy. I deleted all spotify's files in my...
  • 1jray
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not working with Pioneer VSX-S520

HiI just bought this Pioneer VSX-S520 reciever, but connection fails with Spotify Connect. I see the reciever in the Spotify app, but when i click the reciever it says connnecting.... and then it stops and notthing happen.- Spotify app and reciever a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I just bought this Pioneer VSX-S520 reciever, but connection fails with Spotify Connect. I see the reciever in the Spotify app, but when i click the reciever it says connnecting.... and then it s...
  • WhySoSeriousNL
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have to download ALL my songs everytime

Hello,Everytime that I save a song and download it, Spotify starts downloading all my songs again. I mean, songs that was already downloaded, and Spotify downloads them as if they were songs that I just saved, but they are not! Could anybody help me?

• Hello, Everytime that I save a song and download it, Spotify starts downloading all my songs again. I mean, songs that was already downloaded, and Spotify downloads them as if they were songs that I...
  • cemremanet
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card

I have a problem with my gift card if i redeem the code it says oops try later again can some one help please ?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem with my gift card if i redeem the code it says oops try later again can some one help please ?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes