Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to use Spotify Connect with Hama 3100

Buongiorno,Avrei gentilmente bisogno di un aiuto in quanto nel mio locale ascolto spotify collegato al dispositivo Hama. Collego i due dispositivi al wifi e ascolto tutta la musica con premium tranquillamente. Dopo qualche tempo, a volte possono esse...

• Buongiorno, Avrei gentilmente bisogno di un aiuto in quanto nel mio locale ascolto spotify collegato al dispositivo Hama. Collego i due dispositivi al wifi e ascolto tutta la musica con premium tran...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas para sincronizar archivos locales en android.

Buenas. Siempre había seguido el proceso para sincronizar los archivos locales a la lista de spotify, descargar, añadirla en una playlist y descargarla, y asi ya se me guardaba y podía escucharla desde el smartphone. Desde hace un rato, desde la app ...

• Buenas.  Siempre había seguido el proceso para sincronizar los archivos locales a la lista de spotify, descargar, añadirla en una playlist y descargarla, y asi ya se me guardaba y podía escucha...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sound stops after 1 second

When i play a song the sound stops after 1 second, when i click on a other timestep the sound comes backs for 1 second. The sound stops but the apps still shows playing. I already deleted cache, reinstalled the app en rebooted my phone (in different ...

• Casual Listener
  • When i play a song the sound stops after 1 second, when i click on a other timestep the sound comes backs for 1 second. The sound stops but the apps still shows playing.   I already deleted ca...
  • karin_r
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Finalized at intermittent intervals

Description of the issue:My Spotify is finalized at intermittent intervals several times during the day.Steps to reproduce the issue:When I listen to music on my cell phone.What steps I tried:I've reinstalled Spotify a few times, but after a few days...

• Description of the issue: My Spotify is finalized at intermittent intervals several times during the day. Steps to reproduce the issue: When I listen to music on my cell phone. What steps I t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Refinding Missing Album/ Playlist

The album/ playlist (I forget which) I had been listening to last month is now gone. Is it possible to pull back up in play history albums or playlists that have been taken down to check what tracks were on it?

• The album/ playlist (I forget which) I had been listening to last month is now gone. Is it possible to pull back up in play history albums or playlists that have been taken down to check what tracks ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Memoria

Estou tentando baixar musicas para ouvir, mas quando olho tenho 32G ... mas da uma msg falando que esta cheio !! Alguem sabe me informar o pq ??

• Estou tentando baixar musicas para ouvir, mas quando olho tenho 32G ... mas da uma msg falando que esta cheio !! Alguem sabe me informar o pq ?? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not playing complete song

When I play music on my Android Spotify app, it starts at the middle of the song and plays a minute of music and then skips to the next song. If I skip to the next song manually, it continues to play the previous song over the next song as well. Has ...

• Casual Listener
  • When I play music on my Android Spotify app, it starts at the middle of the song and plays a minute of music and then skips to the next song.   If I skip to the next song manually, it continue...
  • bmwilkins1
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Only downloading some songs from a playlist

Hey guys!So I'm kinda having this issue with a playlist that has 1000 songs. I only want to download like 100, 200 max out of the total but the app doesn't seem to let me do that, since every time I press "downloading switch" I lose every song I down...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys! So I'm kinda having this issue with a playlist that has 1000 songs. I only want to download like 100, 200 max out of the total but the app doesn't seem to let me do that, since every time ...
  • furuanku
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

I can't download music to my own playlists

Spotify my playlists won't download my new added tracks with 4G i always need to go to a place with a wifi to download the tracks i added to my playlists please help how to solve this even i turn on the cellular data to download the tracks but it won...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify my playlists won't download my new added tracks with 4G i always need to go to a place with a wifi to download the tracks i added to my playlists please help how to solve this even i turn on ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app deletes entire library at random

Every time I turn off/restart my phone, or it crashes, or runs out of battery, or sometimes just for no apparant reason at all, my ENTIRE library is deleted from my phone, and the default storage space is switched to internal instead of my SD card. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I turn off/restart my phone, or it crashes, or runs out of battery, or sometimes just for no apparant reason at all, my ENTIRE library is deleted from my phone, and the default storage spa...
  • Nic0_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't download music to my own playlists

Spotify my playlists won't download my new added tracks with 4G i always need to go to a place with a wifi to download the tracks i added to my playlists please help how to solve this even i turn on the cellular data to download the tracks but it won...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify my playlists won't download my new added tracks with 4G i always need to go to a place with a wifi to download the tracks i added to my playlists please help how to solve this even i turn on ...
  • Nic0_
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Connect] Bluetooth connection issues

(ANDROID 6) This has been an ongoing issue for several years; whenever I connect my phone to my bluetooth speaker/earphones, Spotify immediately kills itself and sends the app to the background. Music keeps playing. Whenever I try to open the app, th...

• (ANDROID 6) This has been an ongoing issue for several years; whenever I connect my phone to my bluetooth speaker/earphones, Spotify immediately kills itself and sends the app to the background. Musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Save stuff without downloading

Is it possible to save albums/songs without downloading them? Right now, every time I save an album Spotify automatically downloads it to my phone. Thanks for the help!

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to save albums/songs without downloading them? Right now, every time I save an album Spotify automatically downloads it to my phone. Thanks for the help!
  • ploher
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Issue

Hi Spotify,I subcribed on your premium promo P129.00 for 3 months. The payment was successful with order ID "1448111903019". Pleave view screenshot: Why are you charging me another bill to renew my premium subscription? For all I know i'm subscribed ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify, I subcribed on your premium promo P129.00 for 3 months. The payment was successful with order ID "1448111903019". Pleave view screenshot:   Why are you charging me an...
  • ljaramilla
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PC
    Premium help
    Premium Marketing
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Play music through BT during call

I want that Spotify continues playing music through Bluetooth connection when i make or receive a call. But i don't know how to get it.

• Casual Listener
  • I want that Spotify continues playing music through Bluetooth connection when i make or receive a call. But i don't know how to get it.
  • fischumi
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

My music couldn't be downloaded using cellular

I tried to delete all cache and reinstall my spotify, but it still couldn't downloaded songs to make it offline. It keeps asking me to turn on the "download using cellular on". I have turned it on, but still couldn't download any song. I'm using prem...

• Visitor
  • I tried to delete all cache and reinstall my spotify, but it still couldn't downloaded songs to make it offline. It keeps asking me to turn on the "download using cellular on". I have turned it on, b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I Choose Which Songs Are Available Offline?

This is killing me, I've been looking EVERYWHERE online and I can't believe that I'm the only person with this issue: How can I choose which songs are available offline? It just downloads a select few songs and I can't change which ones I want availa...

• This is killing me, I've been looking EVERYWHERE online and I can't believe that I'm the only person with this issue:   How can I choose which songs are available offline? It just downloads ...
  • StewBrewer97
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist plays different genre on shuffle play

My Abzu playlist plays pop music from 2-3 years ago when I use Shuffle Play. Why does this happen, and what can I do to prevent it, without buying premium?

• My Abzu playlist plays pop music from 2-3 years ago when I use Shuffle Play. Why does this happen, and what can I do to prevent it, without buying premium?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes