Premium

Country

USA

Device

Pretty sure it was Sony smart TV, might have been my PS4

Operating System

Android or whatever PS4 OS is called, but app is identical on both

My Question or Issue

So left the house for a couple hours the other day and decided to leave Spotify on for Ruby (my miniature dachshund) to enjoy while I was out.

Dunno what button on the remote she stepped on or which god she prayed to that caused this to happen, but when I came back to Mark Knopfler's guitar making all others pale in comparison during the Sultans of Swing live version's 5 minute solo, there was something different.  Man that sentence got away from me a bit.

Anyway there on the screen were the lyrics as well as little tidbits of information about both Knopfler and Dire Straits.  "Holy **bleep**" I though, "I had no idea that feature existed."  It turns out that apparently I was right and it doesn't. 

I can't replicate it no matter how I try.  Most of my searching seems to indicate that seeing song lyrics is not at least currently, a feature.  The Spotify help on the matter was anything but, helpful that is.  They gave some vague information that seems to be inaccurate, about getting the lyrics using the cell phone app.  But absolutely nothing on lyrics for apps on other platforms.  **bleep** I don't even own a cellphone.

So when I saw those lyrics, was it some kind of heretofore unknown level of detailed LSD flashback?  Or is there some way to access lyrics?  Really seems like an obvious feature to include to me. 

But on the other hand when you are browsing through your saved albums click on one then back out, they start you back at the very beginning of your list of albums instead of you know, putting you back where you were so you can stay among the albums of the same artist.  So I guess really obvious features aren't their forte.  Huh another sentence gets out of hand.

Anyway if anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

By the way, those **bleep's** were both merely "he double hockey sticks".  Somehow the auto added **bleep's** make it sound like something worse than if they'd just left well enough alone.  Goes to show the Law of Unintended Consequences is inviolate.

Thanks

Sajiky

0 Replies

Suggested posts