Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Phone randomly starts to play music

Solved!

Phone randomly starts to play music

Hey guys,

Lately my mobile is randomly playing music while I did not touch my phone at all. My account is not shared with others, but I do have spotify on my laptop. But during the times those issues occured, I did not touch my spotify application at all... I was wondering if someone else experienced this also and has discovered the cause of this (and hopefully a solution)?

Cheers,
Sundae

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

And my own solution to this is:

"Not sure if this will help (as I have the same problem but haven't fully tested this yet) but I've noticed in the 'other permissions' of the Spotify app that there was an activated setting for 'change BT connectivity'. I've set this to 'deny' and am currently testing it out.

You might have to hunt for the setting a bit as I'm running MIUI 8 on Android 6."

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Mine is displaying a similar behaviour but is starting itself whenever I connect to BT, which I have strictly ensured (in my Android settings) should not happen.
Marked as solution

And my own solution to this is:

"Not sure if this will help (as I have the same problem but haven't fully tested this yet) but I've noticed in the 'other permissions' of the Spotify app that there was an activated setting for 'change BT connectivity'. I've set this to 'deny' and am currently testing it out.

You might have to hunt for the setting a bit as I'm running MIUI 8 on Android 6."

I am not sure as well hahaha. It happened at such random moments, that I cannot tell if it works. For instance, the last time I experienced it now was the time before I posted this question ahahah. So maybe, it fixed itself already for some reasons. I am not sure though xD

Suggested posts