Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Play just songs where certain Artists appears, even if is not of his/her own album

Play just songs where certain Artists appears, even if is not of his/her own album

Plan

Premium

Country

México 

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Is there a way to play just the songs of certain artist, including where he/she appears in other artist's albums? For example, Ariana Grande appears in Calvin Harris or Troye Sivan songs and I have several songs from those albums and albums just from Ariana Grande, but I don't know how to play them all without making a playlist after the new Spotify update (at least for android). I tried looking in the "Artists" section but it only shows artist's songs of their own albums. 

Also, before the update, I just had to search the name of the artist on my library and I could shuffle or play in order just the songs where he/she appears. Now I've tried this but if I search for the artist and choose a song or shuffle it will play but in the order of all my library, I mean, the next song may be or may not be a song of what I searched, it will depend of the order of my library. 

0 Replies

Suggested posts