Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist loop

Playlist loop

Hi

I play one of my large playslist everyday at work (2500+ songs), but after a couple of hours it start to repeat it self. I don't ever get all the way through. It's like it only plays 100 songs and then repeat.

If I start in the middel of the playlist in the morning,  I only have app. 6 hours of listning before it start with the same songs as I started with in the morning. Actually I should not be able to hear the same song twice or 3 times a day due to the high numbers of song in the playlist.

I also have a problem with the crossfade. It's simply not working...

I'm playing from my Samsung phone Galaxy S5 Neo in the Spotify app.

Hope to hear from you.

- Christian

2 Replies

Please read the guide linked below for details on the most common issues and how to fix them. Usually a clean install is the first step to take and resolves most of the usual issues; the guide details the steps to take to ensure a full 'clean installation' is achieved - This includes checking redundant folders, removing offline devices and a REBOOT!

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I experiece a similar problem.

In my case the playlist have 75 songs, but only 35 of them was looping when plaing on my computer controlled via the android app on my smartphone.

Restarting the playlist from the desktop interface "solved" the issue at this instance.

Update: It turned out that my desktop cliend had stopped autoupdate (using Linux, and had to add a key), so it was not the latest. Let's see if the new version has better behavioure. =D

Suggested posts