Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android Lock Screen

HI I've just joined Spotify Premium and liking it so far. The thing that's bugging me is no full screen widget with album art on my lock screen (or even on my home page for that matter).I've moved from using double twist with iTunes which worked grea...

• Music Fan
  • HI I've just joined Spotify Premium and liking it so far. The thing that's bugging me is no full screen widget with album art on my lock screen (or even on my home page for that matter). I've move...
  • FriekoRieko
  • Gig Goer
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I completely uninstall a pre-installed Spotify app from my Sony Xperia X phone?!

I bought a Sony Xperia X phone and i saw that spotify came pre-installed in it. I updated Spotify to the newest version and started having some issues with it and the phone - so i decided to uninstall it. But after I uninstalled the app - i saw that ...

• I bought a Sony Xperia X phone and i saw that spotify came pre-installed in it. I updated Spotify to the newest version and started having some issues with it and the phone - so i decided to uni...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Mobile Data While "Synced" to Device

So this is weird. I'm using around 5 gigs a month just on spotify, and I found out why today. I use spotify on my phone while I drive. When I get to work I use my account on the PC. While I'm listening to it on pc, for some reason it's streaming data...

• Casual Listener
  • So this is weird. I'm using around 5 gigs a month just on spotify, and I found out why today. I use spotify on my phone while I drive. When I get to work I use my account on the PC. While I'm listeni...
  • Robdog1
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing covers on offline Mode

Since the last update every time I switch to offline mode, several of the covers on my lists disappear. I already uninstall and reinstall Spotify but it didn't fix it. Hope you guys can help me.

• Since the last update every time I switch to offline mode, several of the covers on my lists disappear. I already uninstall and reinstall Spotify but it didn't fix it. Hope you guys can help me.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with SD memory and saving songs

Hello! I get premium a few days ago, and I decided to download music to my phone. I have a phone BQ Aquarius with the last version of Android, as I have the last version of Spotify.I bought a SD memory card of 16Gb for my phone, because I had the int...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!  I get premium a few days ago, and I decided to download music to my phone. I have a phone BQ Aquarius with the last version of Android, as I have the last version of Spotify. I bought ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my songs disappear from my library

Hello, I have a spotify premium account and I use it on a one plus X. The problem is that its way to easy to delete songs from your library. (just a little touch at the V-sign/ checklist-sign is enough). When you then scroll to the next song you cant...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I have a spotify premium account and I use it on a one plus X.  The problem is that its way to easy to delete songs from your library. (just a little touch at the V-sign/ checklis...
  • francis93
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Not Available on Phone

Hi!I want to move my original music from my laptop to my Spotify, so I created a playlist containing those songs. (Yes I am a premium user)Before, there is an option called "Available Offline" in the playlist, so I have always clicked that option and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I want to move my original music from my laptop to my Spotify, so I created a playlist containing those songs. (Yes I am a premium user) Before, there is an option called "Available Offline...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on samsung edge s6

As the title suggests I have a premium account, works on my laptop and tablet but not on my phone. I have logged in and out, installed and uninstalled, turned on and off, it recognises me insofar as it has my name and has me logged in correctly with ...

• Casual Listener
  • As the title suggests I have a premium account, works on my laptop and tablet but not on my phone. I have logged in and out, installed and uninstalled, turned on and off, it recognises me insofar as ...
  • mhvmat
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo localizar un usuario de spotify

No puedo localizar desde mi cuenta a un usuario de spotify que es seguidor mio: marcturnespersempre ¿Como debo solucionarlo? xaviermerinobcn@gmail.comGracias

• No puedo localizar desde mi cuenta a un usuario de spotify que es seguidor mio: marcturnespersempre   ¿Como debo solucionarlo?   xaviermerinobcn@gmail.com Gracias
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No funciona el offline

Soy premiun y al momento que descargo mis canciones y activo el modo offline estas no se reproducen . ya borre la aplicación y la reinstale dos veces y no pasa nada . Alguna ayuda por favorSi no tendré q cancelar mi cuenta porq el servicio no se esta...

• Soy premiun y al momento que descargo mis canciones y activo el modo offline estas no se reproducen . ya borre la aplicación y la reinstale dos veces y no pasa nada . Alguna ayuda por favor Si no te...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download My Music

I recently changed my Android ROM, and now I can download my playlists, but the don't let me download my music section. How to resolve that?

• I recently changed my Android ROM, and now I can download my playlists, but the don't let me download my music section. How to resolve that?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

Hi everybody, I wonder if it is possible to permantly deactivate the shuffle function? I do not want to shuffle any album or playlist but it always turns back on after deactivating. Thank you!

• Hi everybody,   I wonder if it is possible to permantly deactivate the shuffle function? I do not want to shuffle any album or playlist but it always turns back on after deactivating.   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Too much RAM usage in FIIO X7

Hello . I've bought a FIIO X7 because it has an Android system for about 700 Euros . It has only 1 gb RAM and use Android 4.4 . Spotify used 650 mb from the RAM , so I uninstallad . Now I installed again , but this time I cannot save my offline playl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello . I've bought a FIIO X7 because it has an Android system for about 700 Euros . It has only 1 gb RAM and use Android 4.4 . Spotify used 650 mb from the RAM , so I uninstallad . Now I installed a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops playing automaticly

After 10 minutes spotify closes himself even if i'm listening to a long playlist... then i open spotify again and the playlist but after 10 minutes it does the same. Can somebody help me with this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • After 10 minutes spotify closes himself even if i'm listening to a long playlist... then i open spotify again and the playlist but after 10 minutes it does the same. Can somebody help me with this pr...
  • Elkemarnef
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Pague por medio de las Naciones Unidas 7 eleven Pero jamas se me dio la versión de pago, ¿hice mal que?

• Pague por medio de las Naciones Unidas 7 eleven Pero jamas se me dio la versión de pago, ¿hice mal que?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is this song available?

I can't stream this song. Can you help me? https://play.spotify.com/album/5QCXuZR1i1KXsNkBusYPnk?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=openhttps://open.spotify.com/album/7HxLggAHYQHv12zYeTe3Vchttps://open.spotify.com/album/5heVYAF1uYthzh0j...

• Visitor
  • I can't stream this song. Can you help me?   https://play.spotify.com/album/5QCXuZR1i1KXsNkBusYPnk?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medium=open https://open.spotify.com/album...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists keep getting un-downloaded

I have Premium Family. My daughter & husband haven't had any trouble but my playlists all got un-downloaded. I am fairly new to Spotify so I may be(probably am) doing something wrong but 2 hrs after I made my payment on Sept 2nd all of my playlists q...

• I have Premium Family. My daughter & husband haven't had any trouble but my playlists all got un-downloaded. I am fairly new to Spotify so I may be(probably am) doing something wrong but 2 hrs af...
  • jresendez13
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music deletes after a short period of time

I have recently signed up for a spotify premium account and thought it would be great as I had seen it on friends phones. I installed it initially on my Samsung Galaxy S6 and thought it was great until the music I had downloaded was not available off...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently signed up for a spotify premium account and thought it would be great as I had seen it on friends phones.   I installed it initially on my Samsung Galaxy S6 and thought it was ...
  • rachelrobertson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes