Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist shows as "loading" and unable to open,edit,delete etc

Playlist shows as "loading" and unable to open,edit,delete etc

Dear,

Due to a lack of direct support from Spotify I'll try it here.

For a couple of weeks I have a playlist called "Loading..." (Laden... in Dutch) on my Android phone. This used to be the "Avondspits" playlist from Spotify Netherlands which I followed. Now it has 0 songs in it and I am unable to open, delete, unfollow or sort it. I can't find the original playlist anymore so I assume Spotify Netherlands has removed it. But it still shows as "Loading..." between my other playlist and is stuck there...

Oh by the way, when I open spotify on my computer (windows) it does show as "Avondspits" but I can't open, unfollow it either. So on my pc it does show normally but still can't do anything about it.

When I open Spotify on Chrome it's called "By Spotify" but shows empty and still can't unfollow it. It does open but it shows an error bar at the top that "Ooops, something went wrond. Please reload". When I reload I get the "Sorry, couldn't find that" page

I want to remove it but I can't. Did anyone else have this problem or a solution?

3 Replies

I suggest you use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Thnx for the reply! Without this I wouldn't have found a contact form (one that I was actually looking for).

Yeah, hiding contact details behind an "About" link seems sneaky 🙂

Suggested posts