Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist won't stay downloaded.

Solved!

Playlist won't stay downloaded.

I always listen to my playlist offline, but 2 days ago I accidentally undownloaded (is that even a word?) it. 

I tried to download it again, and all the songs started getting that green symbol on them, but when it was at 100%, everything just suddenly went back to not being downloaded. 

I tried downloading the playlist like 5 billion times, but it just won't stay downloaded!? 

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and Spotify Premium of course. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Make sure you had at least 500MB free, Spotify usually don't start syncing if there are less than 500MB.

If it doesn't solve your problem try logging out/logging in, if it doesn't solve your problem, try a clean reinstallation.

If it doesn't solve your problem, you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Make sure you had at least 500MB free, Spotify usually don't start syncing if there are less than 500MB.

If it doesn't solve your problem try logging out/logging in, if it doesn't solve your problem, try a clean reinstallation.

If it doesn't solve your problem, you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Suggested posts