Free

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S9

Operating System

Android Oreo (8.0.0)

My Question or Issue

Hello! So I got a new phone last night, and found that my playlists on spotify are no longer there, as well as my likes, etc. I have spotify on my laptop as well (acer chromebook), and everything is there as well as on my old phone that I can no longer access. I have reinstalled the app multiple times. I have seen people suggest going into offline mode, but I believe that is premium only? If not, it is unavailable to me. How do I sync my playlists and get them back?

2 Replies

Hey @kaitlyn0916, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I answered to this question on the iOS board here.

The same thing happens on Android too, just give the system the time to adjust.

If the Your Library is huge it might take some time. It took some time for me too though.

Hope it helps 🙂

@Loxer

Unfortunately, the playlists are still not synced up. It has been almost a week, though I'm not sure how long it should take. I have about 10 playlists, some on the high quantity end still have less than 100 songs. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, sending myself playlist links from my original device, leaving it alone. When I play one song on my "correct" (the one full of everything I need) device, the same song is not visible on the device I need synced, despite it being the same spotify account. They are both connected to the same wifi as well.

Suggested posts