Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists not the same?

Solved!

Playlists not the same?

So I made a playlist on my PC and it is not the same when I play it on my Android device. What's up with this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @gorbster1976,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

If you created a playlist and it's not syncing across your devices, there are a few things you can try. First up, try logging out and back in twice in a row from both devices. This will force a sync between your account and the app, and it will also ensure you're logging in with the correct account from both devices. Just make sure you use the same credentials when doing so. 

If that makes no difference, could you tell us what the differences in the playlists are? Do you not see the same songs? Or are the songs sorted differently? If you can, send over a screenshot of how the playlist looks from your mobile device and computer. Just make sure no private info (like your username) shows in the pictures.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @gorbster1976,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

If you created a playlist and it's not syncing across your devices, there are a few things you can try. First up, try logging out and back in twice in a row from both devices. This will force a sync between your account and the app, and it will also ensure you're logging in with the correct account from both devices. Just make sure you use the same credentials when doing so. 

If that makes no difference, could you tell us what the differences in the playlists are? Do you not see the same songs? Or are the songs sorted differently? If you can, send over a screenshot of how the playlist looks from your mobile device and computer. Just make sure no private info (like your username) shows in the pictures.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and suggestion. Logging in and out of my Spotify account on both devices twice did fix my issue.

๐Ÿ‘

Suggested posts