Premium

Country

Ireland

Device

Pocophone F1 (Xiaomi)

Operating System

MIUI

My Question or Issue

I was a Premium user for many years with no issues but stopped using Spotify this year.

Last Friday I joined the Premium plan and created a new playlist with over 70 songs on it. 

I was throwing a party on Saturday and everything was working fine with songs from my list being shuffled and played. However, by the end of the night, I noticed that only unlnowu songs were being played. I didn't give it much importance then thinking that those were probably friends' additions.

However, things are not working properly since then.

My playlist will only play a song (no matter if I select it or hit the shuffle button) before jumping to a song outside of my playlist. The songs played are not in the recommended/suggestions list and I would say they are mostly unknown to everyone. Not even similar to my songs. Many times is some Japanese artist singing in English. Masaharu Fukuyama.

The songs from my playlist are downloaded.

Just tested and different playlists shows same behaviour.

On a different test, I just played one of the songs in my playlist. After finishing it went to play Masaharu's song. Click next several times and 3-5 different songs for that artist were playing. After this, it went back to play from my playlist and next button was correctly showing me songs from my playlist. 

Sorry to see that a fantastic service has come downhill and now even the basic features are not working properly. I will cancel my subscription before next payment if problem persists.

0 Replies

Suggested posts