Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Customer - Stop shuffle play on android mobile

Solved!

Premium Customer - Stop shuffle play on android mobile

Just upgraded. Spotify on laptop lets me play playlist in order listed, but mobile phone shuffles playlist. How do I stop shuffle on mobile and play list in order I want? Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. That shouldn't happen. Have you tried tapping on the now playing bar at the bottom to check that the shuffle icon 

is off?

What device, android version and spotify version are you using?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

• To play an album or playlist, tap it and then tap the first track you want to hear on the album or playlist. (Premium only)
  •  Or, tap SHUFFLE PLAY to shuffle the album or playlist. (Both Free and Premium)
  • To play a song, tap it. (Premium only)

Hi Joe. If I open playlist on laptop and play 1st song it will auto follow it with the 2nd song on the playlist and then the others in the order they are listed. If I select a playlist on my mobile and play the 1st song it will follow it with a random shuffled song...not the 2nd in the list. I want to stop this shuffling on the mobile. 

Marked as solution

Hi. That shouldn't happen. Have you tried tapping on the now playing bar at the bottom to check that the shuffle icon 

is off?

What device, android version and spotify version are you using?

Hi Joe....you're a legend! Solved. The free version on phone only offered shuffle play so I'd forgotten (or didn't realise) I could switch shuffle feature on / off. Anyway, appreciate your help.

I'm glad it's fixed 🙂

Suggested posts