Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium - Radio works but songs or playlists do nothing when clicked

Premium - Radio works but songs or playlists do nothing when clicked

Hi,

Last night I downloaded the spotify app from the play store and logged in through facebook and upgraded my account to Premium. The radio channels play but when I click any song or shuffle play any playlist or album it does nothing, doesnt not change screen or start song at all just does press animation then nothing. I have tried on wifi and mobile data and even tried downloading playlists/songs/albums in different qualitys and on SD Card and internal memory but nothing has worked.

I have also tried the clean install method I found on this forum which is to delete the app, remove on folders or files left behind in the system folders, log in to the website and log out of all devices and remove offline devices, I even rebooted phone and wiped cache and reinstalled but still did not work. I have done the same again this morning to see if it just took a while to recognise the upgrade but it still isnt working this morning.

I have the latest version of spotify app and have even tried earlier versions with no luck. I have a Moto G4 Play running Android 6.0.1.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies

Suggested posts