Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Spotify wont keep songs downloaded.

Premium Spotify wont keep songs downloaded.

I have more then enough room for downloading songs from spotify to my android. I dowloaded all the songs ( about 1350 of them) on my android. It showed a few days ago they all had the green download arrow beside them and the download was switched to on. Now they seem to not be downloaded even though I didn't change anything. It takes a long time for them to all finish downloading. I swear I didn't change a thing but I think it's stupid that there's no confirmation or anything if you were to accidently bump the download to off. I love Spotify but this really grinds my gears. Last time I went camping I planned to listen to my song list where there was no service. I had all the songs downloaded and then all the sudden they were just all not downloaded.
3 Replies

Were they on the SD card? I seen to have an issue where if Spotify can't see the SD card for a brief moment it loses connection to the files and doesn't re-establish it. An example is if the phone reboots and the SD card is getting set up with encryption during boot

For the third time this week, after I downloaded all the albums I needed on my list, they just undownloaded. It's really very aggravating.

I am also having this issue and I have been having the same issue for about 3 months now. Hopefully there will be an update to fix this, very annoying!

Suggested posts