Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium. When i login with facebook on my Galaxy s 3 i get IMMEDIATELY KICKED OFF

Premium. When i login with facebook on my Galaxy s 3 i get IMMEDIATELY KICKED OFF

@Spotify every time I try to login to my Spotify PREMIUM account, it IMMEDIATEY kicks me off and I have paid every payment to date so I don't know why I can't access my account. I am entitled to my music. I have already contacted spotify numerous times and I still haven't had any kind of response. There is no way to receive customer service via phone so now I'm in a position where I don't know what to do. I am EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED AND COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED in the care and help you offer, or should I say don't offer, to your clients. I miss spotify (the old Spotify that actually worked). I would greatly appreciate some help and guidance in how I can access my PREMIUM spotify account normally again. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and putting up with my complaint. I look forward to hearing from someone soon.
1 Reply

Hey 🙂 

I can see you are troubleshooting with Sam on this thread, so continue there. 

In future there is no need to post more than once, the team will always find your post 😛

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts