Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Problems in the audio with any song. Crunching and distortion at any volume level

Problems in the audio with any song. Crunching and distortion at any volume level

Hi guys. I have problems with the audio of the songs I listen to. Since the last update 8.4.18.743 armV7, every time I play a song after a few seconds at any sound level, there will be noises such as crunches and distortion in the audio. My headphones are not the problem as I tried with more music streaming services and the poor in other applications and other devices and it works perfectly at any volume level. I have a cell phone Samsung Galaxy J710 (2016). I hope someone can give me a hand. Greetings.

8 Replies

Hey @Fitgub, we welcome you to our Spotify Community!

The best option is to try a clean reinstall on your Samsung Galaxy. You can do it by following the steps here

Take care 🙂

Had the same problem with the Note 5. Reinstalling seems like it fixed the problem, thanks!

Edit: didn't completely solve it still some random noises happening, but less than before.

Having the exact same problem since I switched to another subscription. Even after updating and reinstalling the Spotify app the problem remains the same. The noises barely make it possible to listen to my music. I hope someone can help us out!

Se sigue presentando la falla se escucha fatal ya sea bluetooth o via normal se escucha tronidos (crunching and distortion) ya reinstale el programa continua de la misma manera. Esta falla solo es en la misma aplicacion. marca Samsung A5 2017 SM-A520F version del programa 8.4.21.508 armv7 cuenta romanloyadj romanloya@gmail.com 0446565800066

I have the same problem on my note 5. Reinstalling didnt help. It is impossible to listen and enjoy music. Please help us fix this problem

I have this issue too, Not good, always waiting for the next crunch. 

Samsung Galazy S6 EDGE + Android Version 7.0

On a side note it just took me about 15 pages of Captcha to prove i'm a human to post this. Im a premium subscriber why would you be taking money from a Robot.

I have the same problem, Galaxy S6, latest version of Android installed. Reinstalling did not completely fix the problem. It still happens from time to time...

It only happens when the phone is locked. For as long as I use the phone and the screen is not locked, audio is fine. Once I lock the screen, the audio starts to break up.

Suggested posts