Xiaomi Mi 10T pro
My Question or Issue
I have updated my Spotify app earlier on today and ever since then I am getting extremely annoying Spotify push notifications (I also attached two screenshots):
"Your friend [name] is listeing to [device]. Tap to listen and control music together"
1. I have no friends on Spotify (nor do I have my Facebook or any other app connected, I only have my Google assistant connected) nor have I ever connected to anybody elses device but my own (headphones and a xiaomi speaker)
2. All of the social functions are disabled - Device broadcast status, Autoplay on this/other devices, everything is disabled.
3. I am living in a dorm and there are many devices that are showing up but I have never got a notifications like this every few seconds when using Spotify.
4. I really have no idea who those people are either.
5. I have cleared cashe, logged out, nothing helps
It's been going on for the entire day and it's extremely annoying. Firstly there were two users but now it's only one. I get push notification every few seconds, repeatedly and it's slowly driving me crazy.
Any help on how to stop this would be much appreciated. Thank in advance!