Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random and unprompted playing of Bo Burnham

Random and unprompted playing of Bo Burnham

Doesn't sound like a huge problem I know, but it's a bit odd. It's only happened twice so far, once on its own and once when I was already listening to music and it cut in with Bo. First time, I woke up, asked the Echo to play expecting it to carry on with my playlist from the night before, and it started playing From God's Perspective. Pretty freaky. Anyway I thought it might be the Echo, so I disconnected it, and nope, it wasn't. Bo was stuck on my phone for the next four hours, couldn't change it. And just now, I realised I had an album on shuffle, so turned it off and tried to skip back to the beginning, what do I get for my troubles? Bo Burnham. Didn't freeze on him this time so I was able to carry on, but still, what's all that about? 

2 Replies

Just did it again! I asked the Echo to play Wu-tang Clan, it said it was, and then it starts playing From God's Perspective again! No-one got any thoughts on this? 

This literally just happened to me and i googled it to see if it was happening to anyone else oh my god

Suggested posts