Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Random playlist played (that I've never played before)

Random playlist played (that I've never played before)

Premium.

Samsung s7 android 7.0.

My Question or Issue

I use Sleep as Android as my alarm clock launching Spotify to play my current playlist which I set the night before.

In the morning it adds some random playlist. Even it it does play my chosen playlist, the random playlist will appear when I next open the Spotify.

Most of the playlists are morning themed, such as morning jazz. wth? I HATE JAZZ.

Never listened to it on Spotify and most definitely not the loud techno I wanted to wake up listening to.

Sleep as Android can select specific albums to play, but due to your limited API can only use the current playlist.

Now you are even messing that up.

I just want to be able to choose what music will wake me up and never hear songs that I would never in my life choose to listen to.

As a paying customer, is that too much to ask for? Or should I take my business elsewhere?

1 Reply

Hey @FiremanDJ.

If you have activity on your Spotify account that doesn't belong to you, and no one else has access to your account, check out the FAQ page here.

You'll find the steps to take to keep your account safe and sound. Once you follow them, and update your password, this shouldn't happen again.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts