Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Buzzing dragging noise plays during the song!!!! PLEASE HELP

Re: Buzzing dragging noise plays during the song!!!! PLEASE HELP

i am also having this problem, however not on my computer but on the Android app. I will not be renewing my premium until there a solution to fix this..

Every time is does this noise, it renders my entire phone, useless. apps freeze, keyboard doesnt work and it generally irritates the crap out of me..

fix it or im gone...

7 Replies

@daniel-mottl I moved your post to the android section as it doesn't relate to the desktop client. What device, android version and spotify version are you using?

How often does this happen? Is it a particular track which causes it? Does it happen when you listen to music using another player at all?

Samsung Galaxy S2, Android version 4.0.4, Spotify Version 0.7.9.1170...

It just started on the latest Spotify update. No particular track, every track and the only other media player i use on my phone is Youtube, and no problems with it.

Any ideas?

That's a pretty unusual issue on android. As a first step, could you try reinstalling the app and let me know if it helps.

Trying that now!

It helped for about an hour, then it went back to the same old crap.. I have since downloaded other music apps on my phone, first to compare, they do not have similar problems. i will more than likely be sticking with them from now on.

Appreciate the help anyway..

Same problem here with Google NEXUS 5, latest version of Android and latest of Spotify.

During songs, some buzzes of 2-3 seconds would occur. strange behaviour...

@Polini_Andrea wrote:

Same problem here with Google NEXUS 5, latest version of Android and latest of Spotify.

During songs, some buzzes of 2-3 seconds would occur. strange behaviour...

Please read the guide linked below for details on getting a completely clean install of the Spotify app. This should be the first step and can help resolve issues such as:

- Black screen on startup
- Offline data not storing on SD card
- Random crashes or FC's
- Track degradation or skipping
- Playlists and tracks no longer available

[GUIDE] First step of troubleshooting - Clean Install

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts