Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Can't log in with the spotify app

Re: Can't log in with the spotify app

this is on my galaxy s1 plus. I was able to use it a few days ago, however it was always in offline n mode. so I tried to log off and on again. I can log in if I use a browser or use the computer software. my username is 1128179971.
6 Replies

so after looking through a lot of old threads i just couldnt find the solution.

When i press Login with Facebook, it just loads and says: logging in

If i use my username from my profile, it just says: logging in at the moment

but both times they dont log in at all.

i tried reinstalling, i tried logging in with my browser. I updated to the newest facebook messenger. \

I really dont know what else to do. 

anyone know what the problem is?

Hi. What device and oprating system are you using. If this is on a PC, are you using the desktop client or the web player? What username is shown in your account profile?

@Bajin I moved your post over to the android section. Can you try reinstalling spotify on your mobile following the instructions here. Also make sure you have the up to date facebook app installed. Log in with facebook once you have done this and let me know what error messages you get, if any, when you log in.

I have done both. there is no error message showing, all it does is connecting but it never connects

Are you using wifi or mobile data? Does the android web browser load web pages? Is spotify in offline mode maybe, in settings?

Any chance of a screen capture to show this?

i tried both, wifi and data. I can't login to check if it is in offline mode, can't even see my offline playlists. browser works fine. I'll try to get a screen capture as soon as I'm home. all it shows after I press connect with spotify is a loading circle with the words: connecting

Suggested posts