Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recommended Playlists/songs algorithm by time of day

Recommended Playlists/songs algorithm by time of day

I listen to sleep music ever night in bed, however this is nothing like the kind of music I like to listen to during the day or during awake hours.  The large majority of all my recommended music is thus sleep music - not what I want.  Seems like there could be a time algorithm that should know I don't need sleep music recommendations at 2PM, etc.  Most of my "Made for You" and recommendations are worthless.    

3 Replies

Hey there @Coyote4

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We moved your post from the Ideas board to the relevant Help Board, where it fits better.

If you don't want a specific type of music to be included in your recommendations, we suggest that you activate the Private session feature while listening to it following the steps here

If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

If I listened to Sleep music in a private session I would not get future Sleep music recommendations which I use and still want, but only at night.

Hey @Coyote4,

Thanks for your reply.

Your Made for You playlists aren't based in the time of the day - they're updated just once every week. However, if what you'd like to request is a recommendation playlist that changes according the time of the day, then we suggest submitting a new idea being more specific and giving as much detail as possible about what you'd like to see implemented.

If you have any questions, the Community is here for you.

Cheers.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts