Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

STILL won't save to SD card

Solved!

STILL won't save to SD card

I couldn't save my downloads to the micro SD card, and I used the solution that was offered on the help blog, about deleting the cache and the Spotify folder from my phones internal storage, then uninstalling the app.

I tried that and it worked fine, in that I was able to change the storage location to my SD card. I downloaded a Playlist with 100 songs, then restarted my phone. When it started up again, my downloads were gone and the storage location was the phones internal storage.

I must have tried the blog's answer to the problem at least four times a day for five days, but it keeps reverting back to the internal memory as the storage location 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

sorry to say so, but dont even bother trying. Currently there is a bug that your downloaded content can not be played offline after some time of no internet connectivity. Premium subs and attempts to move the content to SD card are both currently pointless.

Wait to see if it gets fixed or go with Amazon/Gplay.

Good luck

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

sorry to say so, but dont even bother trying. Currently there is a bug that your downloaded content can not be played offline after some time of no internet connectivity. Premium subs and attempts to move the content to SD card are both currently pointless.

Wait to see if it gets fixed or go with Amazon/Gplay.

Good luck

Suggested posts