Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung Watch 4 Track skipping problem

Samsung Watch 4 Track skipping problem

I'm having a problem when playing on my phone, when I switch to the next or previous song on the Spotify app on my watch, it always skips two songs in the playlist, not just one like normal. I use a Samsung Watch 4 and a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. I have reinstalled the apps on both devices, re-paired, all apps are updated to the latest version. I have also reset the watch to factory settings but still experiencing this problem. When operated on mobile only, this problem does not appear and songs are scrolled normally one at a time without skipping. I don't know where the problem is, but I didn't observe this problem until recently.
Please help me.

1 Reply

Hey there @joeeycermak

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community.

You mentioned that you've already reinstalled the app, but would you mind going through the steps of a clean reinstall, as it's more thorough than a normal one?

If this doesn't do the trick, could you let us know if this is only happening when you're streaming or with your downloaded content as well?

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts