Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Share / Send playlists containing songs between laptop and android phone.

Share / Send playlists containing songs between laptop and android phone.

Hello,

I have created a couple of playlists containing a few hundred songs in each that I've selected to be available offline on my laptop. The playlists are of course attached to my account.

The question is how can I import those playlists containing the songs from my laptop to my android galaxy S4 phone? I do not want to have to manually create the same playlists on my phone by adding each song individually as I did on my lap top.

There should be a way to transport the playlist from laptop to phone and then download the songs in each playlist on my phone afterwards.

Is this possible?

Thank you.

1 Reply

Hey @Jingleheimer and welcome to the community!

When logging in on your phone, your whole account as displayed on your desktop app should appear. Have you tried logging in and are you sure using the right account? Did you try to log out and back in and if it doesn't help to reinstall the app? You only need to download the playlists manually on your phone, but that shouldn't be kind of a big deal since you only have to push the "make available offline" toggle on top of each playlist. 🙂

Suggested posts