Over the past 6 months I have been trying to figure out what happened. It started with an app update and I can't fix it.
Problem: When you access the menu for a song and press "Share" my Android Maxx (Version 4.4.4) gives me a "Share Using..." menu and not the usual black "with who" menu. It lists apps like Convert to PDF, Translate, Yahoo Mail, Save to Drive, etc. There is no longer an option to type in a persons name and Spotify doesn't appear on the list of apps.
1) I am using Facebook with my account
2) the person I am sharing with is my facebook friend
3) I have uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify
4) Logged in and out of Spoitfy and Facebook
5) Shut the phone off, and rebooted it
6) Restarted in Safe Mode, then regular mode
My brother in law who has the same phone and app still has the normal share menu. I showed it to him and he was baffled because his works fine.