Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shortcuts for Android Phones

Shortcuts for Android Phones

So, I somehow created a shortcut on my android phone of a podcast that I listen to frequently. No idea how I did it but I want to do it again and I've tried everything. Can someone please tell me how to do this?!

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out. Sorry for the delayed reply here.

Right now it's not possible to edit the items that appear in the Shortcuts shelf in the app.

We understand how being able to customize your home screen is a handy feature and we recommend that you leave a +Vote here to support it.

The Shortcuts should update the more you listen to the songs/podcasts you enjoy. Just make sure you don't have Private session on, as that might influence the algorithm.

Hope this info helps. We'll be here if you have any other questions

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

WHAT INFO?! That was info?!

How do I get spotify icon (?) on my android phone home screen?

Hi there @whatryoutalkingabout,

Thank you for your reply in this thread. We're sorry if you feel like you didn't get the answer you was looking for.

You should have the Spotify icon on your home screen when you download the app so if you don't see it, can you reinstall the app to see if it makes any difference?

Let us know how it goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts