Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle all songs of all albums and followed artists

Shuffle all songs of all albums and followed artists

Hi, it would be a great feature to be able to shuffle all songs of all the albums and followed artists, without using the playlists :

So a Shuffle button on the top of those two sections of My music :

- Albums : button "Shuffle all Albums"

- Artists (followed artists) : button "Shuffle all followed artists"

8 Replies

There should be a green "shuffle play" button at the top of each section that you mentioned.

Is it not there?

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

There is only a Shuffle button on top of the Songs section.

For the two other sections, the button is present only by album or by artist,

but not on the top of the sections (so for all albums or all artists).

I've edited my post.

Sorry this post should have been created in the Ideas section.

There I found this post : https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Shuffle-ALL-on-artist-page/idc-p/1007183#M67493

But it was closed with an incorrect suggestion (see my comment).

This feature should really be taken into consideration, it's not the first time users ask for this.

Agreed! I just signed up and can't believe this feature isn't there! I may have to reconsider sticking around once my trial ends if this isn't implemented soon....

Go to Songs and you can activate the shuffle button at the bottom. Press play at the top and it will shuffle play all your albums.

Sorry teddy - I think you misunderstood. We are talking about being able to shuffle between all songs of all followed artists, regardless of if you have "added" them to your library or not.  They have the daily mix now though, so that's an improvement!

Hi Spotify
Do I really need to be a programmer to install some script before I can listen randomly to all the songs in all my liked albums?
This has been possible in itunes from day one. I'm not interested to adding all songs from all albums to "liked songs" I just want a list of all the songs in my saved albums - this has been a problem for years and one idea "only" got 300 out of 500 votes and was dropped...

Hey @bwincktron,

Thanks for your post.

Looks like there's a live idea about this here, meaning it's been sent for review to the internal teams at Spotify. so feel free to +VOTE for it and share your feedback, if you haven't already. Make sure to also Subscribe to the thread, so you won't miss out on any future updates.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts