Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle and Repeat settings keep resetting

Shuffle and Repeat settings keep resetting

For the past few weeks I've noticed that my settings for Shuffle and Repeat (I always have mine set to Shuffle+Repeat All) keeps resetting on my Android device (they remain the same on my PC though).

When I say reset, I mean they both get disabled so it plays everything in order, and only once.

I've not been able to isolate the reason for this, as it appears to be occuring randomly. The most recent discovery of this was me leaving the "now playing" window where I could see they were lit up, to go back to my playlist and pick the first song in the list which I felt like listening to there and then. I then did not notice that the settings had changed until the 2nd song in the list started playing and I got suspicious and went t ofind that they ahd once again been reset.

I can not replicate the effect by picking the first song every time though, as it doesn't always reset when I do this.

Spotify version 3.9.0.965

Android version 5.0 (Galaxy S5 - kernel 3.4.0-5640614)

3 Replies

I'm kinda on the different side: I'm a PC user and it's keep resetting after I restart my computer (or spotify). Maybe it's about the ads? I'm not quite sure but at least what I know is that by enabling repeat mode wouldn't play any ads, and thus they auto disable it?

@m31317015

@m31317015 wrote:

I'm kinda on the different side: I'm a PC user and it's keep resetting after I restart my computer (or spotify). Maybe it's about the ads? I'm not quite sure but at least what I know is that by enabling repeat mode wouldn't play any ads, and thus they auto disable it?

Happens on Premium version as well.

Guess my prediction is wrong, It seems to play ads even in repeat mode now, like once or twice an hour thou...

Please someone fix the bug?

Suggested posts