Premium

Country

Singapore

Device

Pocophone

Operating System

Android 10.2

My Question or Issue

Shuffle keeps getting turned off whenever I select music from the "playlist". This wasn't the case before when it was under Saved songs. Now it moved to a playlist the behavior should be kept the same! I still want it to be shuffled, but sometimes there is a moment where I would prefer specific song to play, but I still want it to shuffle afterwards.

3 Replies

Hey @Teng.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

This is currently expected behaviour. As a workaround, we suggest that you add the song that you want to play from the Liked Songs playlist to your queue - that way, the queued song will play next and you will still have Shuffle turned on.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any further questions 😉

Why is this expected behavior? Before the most recent update when the UI changed (which is also a major downgrade) when in the saved songs if you had shuffle on and selected a specific song it would maintain shuffle. Adding to the queue is only good if you know exactly what songs you want and it changes as you listen, why would that not be an option to turn on or off? It seems I've seen many people complain about this issue so is it going to be changed back? Literally everything about the old UI was better

Exactly! If I wanted a fixed song order, I would put them in a proper playlist. This new liked songs behavior is a step in the wrong direction.

Suggested posts