Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Singles not showing on Artist page.

Singles not showing on Artist page.

Well. Yeah.

Yesterday I was looking for System of a Down singles, and I noticed that they were gone (before, there were two singles). I thought that maybe Spotify removed them because copyright, or something.

Then I got suspicious, and decided to look at other artists.

Turns out that there are no Singles in any artist page. I can only find a certain band's singles by using the Search function.

On PC they show correctly: they only "disappear" in my Android device (a Huawei P8 Lite, currently using the tablet version).

I don't think that it's fault of the tablet version, since Singles showed before (if I remember correctly).

I've also updated from 5.9 to 6.9 but still nothing.

Does anyone know how to fix it? Or are Singles just supposed to not show?

The pic kinda shows what I'm talking about. After the "Albums" section, there is no "Singles" section and I'm forced to use the Search Bar to find them.

Screenshot_2016-11-25-23-51-49.png
3 Replies

Spotify has just released this new update with a whole new UI so I would be patient. It may be the song has only recently been added or updated. If you want the song I recommend adding it to your libsry from your PC where you can see it and seeing if it appears.

you are having the same issue as me too, it's been going on for the last few weeks, it's either due to the new interface for the Android version which has a serious bug or Spotify might move the feature to premium only (which i hope it doesn't happen.)

I don't know if this can be a solution, but it worth a try.

I logged into spotify using facebook account and i had the same issue, so i registered another account and it works, so maybe the bug is related to Facebook.

Suggested posts