Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Other

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution FORCEFULLY Remove Podcast from "Your Shows"

PlanPremium OSAndroid / PC My Question or IssueHi. I would like to remove a recommended podcast from the "My Shows" category on my spotify home-screen. I watched 3 episodes of a personal podcast (dating advice podcast) and it keeps appearing on my ho...

• Regular
  • ...bsp; I have tried: * Unfollowing the show * Marking the 3 episodes as unwatched * Following and watching MANY other podcasts (30+ episodes - in attempt to push the other podcast out)   None of t...
  • joel232
  • Visitor
  • 39 replies
  • 126 likes
  • Other
  • 39 replies
  • 126 likes

Superuser Contribution [AAOS] Spotify for Android Automotive is missing go forward/backward 15 sec

I'm using Spotify in my car (Renault Mégane E-Tech running Android Automotive, not Android Auto!) and the native app doesn't have the ability to go forward or backward 15 sec. To be more precise, I can tap on the 3 dots, then these controls appear bu...

1000016547.jpg 1000016548.jpg
  • Regular
  • I'm using Spotify in my car (Renault Mégane E-Tech running Android Automotive, not Android Auto!) and the native app doesn't have the ability to go forward or backward 15 sec.   To be more pre...
  • tbouron
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on album art no longer jumps to the current playlist.

Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it doesn't even take me to the album page as if I had c...

• Regular
  • Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it d...
  • shadowsareblack
  • Casual Listener
  • 125 replies
  • 32 likes
  • Other
  • 125 replies
  • 32 likes

Collaborator link is gone?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhat happened to the invite collaborators link?!?!

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue What ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Fire TV name not recognized

Hi, I got a new Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k Max (2nd Gen). I installed everything and renamed the stick on the Amazon Website. For all other sticks, the name then changes automatically also for Spotify Connect in this case. However, for this new Fire TV ...

• Regular
  • Hi,    I got a new Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k Max (2nd Gen). I installed everything and renamed the stick on the Amazon Website. For all other sticks, the name then changes automatically a...
  • TGTibbs
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Petition for Supremium/HiFi audio tier!

Hey Spotify! I've been very closely following the rumors around Spotify HiFi/Supremium for a few months now, and it seems like the plans to launch Supremium have been cancelled due to "low demand" from a survey that was supposedly done recently. But ...

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify! I've been very closely following the rumors around Spotify HiFi/Supremium for a few months now, and it seems like the plans to launch Supremium have been cancelled due to "low demand" fr...
  • JoannesW
  • 26 replies
  • 89 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 26 replies
  • 89 likes

Garmin Venu 3 not downloading podcast

Hello. Garmin watch and Spotify app are both updated to the most recent software. I have been stuggling with getting the Serial S04 podcast series synced and downloaded to my watch. I have followed/ unfollowed the Podcast, deleted the Spotify app fro...

• ...ollowed/ unfollowed the Podcast, deleted the Spotify app from the watch. It's very random because I can download other podcast series. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have also reached out to the G...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Stop Podcast Live Transcript

My Question or IssueI clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top left. Ever since I clicked on that I now have a live t...

• My Question or Issue I clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top l...
  • Radigan
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 24 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly Covers & Names disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy 8, PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo, Windows 10 My Question or IssueRecently the Covers and names of my Friends Discover Weekly Playlist were removed. We share each other's Discover Weekly Playlist to check...

• Casual Listener
  • ...eekly Playlist were removed.   We share each other's Discover Weekly Playlist to check out each other's taste in music so to speak. Since the recent update all information regarding each other's D...
  • Maria
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song on Amazon Echo Show won't change/update

I hope this is the right place for this! Last night, my Amazon Echo Show 10 started acting strange. When playing music on Spotify, the audio is fine but nothing on the screen updates. The length of the song, the suggested playlists, the cover art, an...

• Casual Listener
  • I hope this is the right place for this!    Last night, my Amazon Echo Show 10 started acting strange. When playing music on Spotify, the audio is fine but nothing on the screen updates. ...
  • PortalPuppy311
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug with Spotify Community auto notification email

The noreply-support email sends me notifications for Spotify Community activity. The link to go to the post sends me here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/desktop_windows/message-id/126783#M126783 but it doesn't work. ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...y notifications on the site itself. The actual post is here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Podcasts-Partners-etc/Spoitify-Discord-Activity-No-Longer-Shows/m-p/5990607#M109818 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution does Spotify disconnect from tinder

PlanPremiumCountryGermany My Question or IssueDoes Spotify disconnect from tinder if I delete the app but not the account?

• Plan Premium Country Germany     My Question or Issue Does Spotify disconnect from tinder if I delete the app but not the account?
  • Chargriff123
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify ended my Hulu subscription without notice

I have had Spotify Premium for a few years now and have the hulu app free. I was just watching hulu 2 days ago and now it says I have to log in. It won't work. If the promotion ended in 2019 why have I been watching it all of these years?

• Visitor
  • I have had Spotify Premium for a few years now and have the hulu app free. I was just watching hulu 2 days ago and now it says I have to log in. It won't work. If the promotion ended in 2019 why have...
  • andrea_shone
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Scam Whatsapp Groups?

Hi,Just would like to check because I have recently been added into a whatsapp group by people claiming to be working with Spotify to increase awareness while letting you "earn money" at the same when you "spread awareness". Is this a legitimate grou...

Screenshot 2024-01-16 112528.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi, Just would like to check because I have recently been added into a whatsapp group by people claiming to be working with Spotify to increase awareness while letting you "earn money" at the same w...
  • liliapedro-pt
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution podcasts won't download

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceFairphone 4Operating SystemAndroid 12 My Question or IssueSince a few weeks, I cannot download podcasts. Whenever I tap to download an episode, the wheel starts turning and doesn't stop. As soon as I go to flight mode, ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Fairphone 4 Operating System Android 12   My Question or Issue Since a few weeks, I cannot download podcasts. Whenever I tap to download an episode,...
  • Dark_Hurrabusch
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Existing artist account featured in my publisher's release

Hello, hope you can help me with this issue since i'm pretty new to Spotify for Artists.I would like to self-publish a song with Distrokid but it detects an already existing artist with name.I already work with a publisher and my existing name is fea...

• Hello,   hope you can help me with this issue since i'm pretty new to Spotify for Artists. I would like to self-publish a song with Distrokid but it detects an already existing artist with na...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify working super slow in Android phone

Premium, Family PlanPortugalDevice: Moto G9Operating System: Android 10 Spotify app gets stuck when opened. Then eventually starts, but working super slow. Super slow interface and troubles playing. I am having this issue for one year or so, by now. ...

• Regular
  • ...nterface and troubles playing. I am having this issue for one year or so, by now.  It works normal in Mac computer, and the other members of the plan don't report any problems.   I have a...
  • oliviaguerra
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Got added into Spotify whatsapp group

Hi guys, juat wanted to ask if anyone of you all had been added into any soft of whatsapp Spotify group. I just got added into "Spotify 233" and the moderator said all in the purpose for surveys and help to drive traffics to favourite artist with coo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, juat wanted to ask if anyone of you all had been added into any soft of whatsapp Spotify group. I just got added into "Spotify 233" and the moderator said all in the purpose for surveys and ...
  • Fjcd
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution podcast not playing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 16.0 My Question or IssueOne podcast, Cut the Camera With the Sturniolo Triplets, is not playing. It allows my to click on an episode and hit the play button, but once I do, it seems like it’s p...

• Regular
  • ...y to click on an episode and hit the play button, but once I do, it seems like it’s playing but the podcast just does not go. I’ve tried playing other podcasts and they work successfully.   
  • Ivelina
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Hey folks! Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad? We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any ...
  • scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes