Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Other

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• boom_boom_pow
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't control Echo Plus volume through Spotify

Plan: PremiumCountry: Brazil Device: Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Generation), Samsung Galaxy S7, MacBook Pro early 2013Operating System: Amazon Alexa, Android 8.0, macOS Mojave 10.14.5 My Question or IssueFor the past week or so I've been unable to control...

• Community Legend
  • Plan: Premium Country: Brazil   Device: Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Generation), Samsung Galaxy S7, MacBook Pro early 2013 Operating System: Amazon Alexa, Android 8.0, macOS Mo...
  • No164
  • Visitor
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Playlist restarts at beginning before the end

I'm on a premium family account, based in the US. I'm listening on a Mac using the web player in Chrome.I'm listening to this playlist:https://open.spotify.com/user/steveklug/playlist/4MfdL3JhryS03gx5zHOOoF?si=XAOF_yv6S_StY4wzpNgeFACurrently on Symph...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on a premium family account, based in the US.  I'm listening on a Mac using the web player in Chrome. I'm listening to this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/steveklug/playlist/4...
  • sanjaysidhu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google stereo speaker / speaker group will not connect

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung Galaxy S22Operating SystemAndroid 14 My Question or IssueGoogle Stereo group is not working with Spotify. As of this evening (12 June 24) the two stereo speakers (2 x Google nest minis 2nd gen) will no longer connect...

• Casual Listener
  • ...actory resets, and 'clean' reinstallation of spotify. I have also tested with a new spotify basic account   Casting from other apps to the speaker group continues to work (e.g. from YT music, r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
    Connect
    music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add Support for Pioneer, JVC/Kenwood Car Stereos Back

My original post was removed due to requesting a feature to be *added back*. While I'm also ashamed to have to ask for Spotify to add useful features *back*, it needs to be done so I am posting it here. Recently Spotify has dropped support for Pionee...

• Music Fan
  • My original post was removed due to requesting a feature to be *added back*. While I'm also ashamed to have to ask for Spotify to add useful features *back*, it needs to be done so I am posting ...
  • ZedX
  • Music Fan
  • 16 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 16 replies
  • 12 likes

Repeat One starts the song from mid

PlanPremium CountryUnited Kingdom DeviceOneplus 11R Operating SystemAndroid 14 My Question or IssueI saw a similar thread around this issue and that seemed to have been fixed (as per the status)https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Repeat-O...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country United Kingdom   Device Oneplus 11R   Operating System Android 14   My Question or Issue I saw a similar thread around this issue and that seem...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution AYUDA NECESITO BLOQUEAR UN PODCAST URGENTE

PlanGratis/PremiumpaisARGENTINADispositivoSAMSUNG A50sistema operativoANDROIDE Mi pregunta o problemaNECESITO BLOQUEAR UN PODCAST NO QUIERO QUE ME APAREZCA EN EL INICIO Y SIGUE AHI, NO LO QUIERO VER Y ME MOLESTA MUCHO, POR FAVOR NECESITO SOLUCIONES A...

• Visitor
  • Plan Gratis/Premium pais ARGENTINA Dispositivo SAMSUNG A50 sistema operativo ANDROIDE   Mi pregunta o problema NECESITO BLOQUEAR UN PODCAST NO QUIERO QUE ME APAREZCA EN EL INICIO Y SIG...
  • Ltogo
  • Visitor
  • 20 replies
  • 20 likes
  • Other
  • 20 replies
  • 20 likes

Superuser Contribution Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Hey folks! Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad? We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any ...
  • boom_boom_pow
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop Podcast Live Transcript

My Question or IssueI clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top left. Ever since I clicked on that I now have a live t...

• My Question or Issue I clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top l...
  • BigAM
  • Music Fan
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify no longer shows my BluOs player

PremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceiPhone SE, Dell laptopOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10My Question or IssueSpotify (on my laptop and iPhone) has stopped showing my BluOs device since yesterday. I have not made any changes to software or settings myse...

• Casual Listener
  •     Premium Country Netherlands Device iPhone SE, Dell laptop Operating System iOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or Issue Spotify (on my laptop and iPhone) has stopped showing my Blu...
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Anúncios em Spotify premium (podcast)

planoPrêmio paísBrasil DispositivoXiaomi Redmi nota 11Ssistema operacionalAndroidMinha dúvida ou problemaEu tenho Premium, mas continuo ouvindo anúncios frequentes quando ouço podcasts.Não tem como tirar esses anúncios tbm não? corta MT a vibe do pod...

• Visitor
  • plano Prêmio  país Brasil  Dispositivo Xiaomi Redmi nota 11S sistema operacional Android Minha dúvida ou problema Eu tenho Premium, mas continuo ouvindo anúncios frequentes quando ...
  • NanandoFixa
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 11, iPad Air) Operating System (iOS latest update.)   My Question or Issue I have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad u...
  • TL_TI
  • Visitor
  • 86 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 86 replies
  • 18 likes

Petition for Supremium/HiFi audio tier!

Hey Spotify! I've been very closely following the rumors around Spotify HiFi/Supremium for a few months now, and it seems like the plans to launch Supremium have been cancelled due to "low demand" from a survey that was supposedly done recently. But ...

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify! I've been very closely following the rumors around Spotify HiFi/Supremium for a few months now, and it seems like the plans to launch Supremium have been cancelled due to "low demand" fr...
  • utahmanmiddle1971
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 95 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 29 replies
  • 95 likes

Superuser Contribution Transcribe a creators podcast

These are not podcasts I'm creating. These are podcasts on spotify. I want to transcribe a podcast I listened to on Spotify. Does spotify support users transcibring the podcasts they listen to? If not, how can I download the podcast to my PC.

• These are not podcasts I'm creating. These are podcasts on spotify.   I want to transcribe a podcast I listened to on Spotify. Does spotify support users transcibring the podcasts they listen ...
  • dannanator
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify says it's offline no matter what

PlanFree DevicePixel 4Operating SystemCalyxOS (Android) My Question or IssueSpotify keeps stating it's offline but :- I can listen to the podcast I previously have listened to- I can add new playlists from friends and listen to themBut I can't make a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   Device Pixel 4 Operating System CalyxOS (Android)   My Question or Issue Spotify keeps stating it's offline but : - I can listen to the podcast I previously have l...
  • Yordan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error on embed podcast: Upstream request timeout

PlanFree and Premium (also random website users) CountryNetherlands DeviceOn all devices using all different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome). My Question or IssueI've embedded a podcast on a website. It was working well for a year now. Until this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free and Premium (also random website users)   Country Netherlands   Device On all devices using all different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome).   My Question or I...
  • Maria
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 7 likes

Podcast Episode Embed Only Plays 30 Seconds

When I embed an individual episode of my podcast to my website, it only plays the first 30 seconds. I've tried this with two different podcast feeds and sa

• Casual Listener
  • When I embed an individual episode of my podcast to my website, it only plays the first 30 seconds. I've tried this with two different podcast feeds and sa
  • ValekaArt
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Existing artist account featured in my publisher's release

Hello, hope you can help me with this issue since i'm pretty new to Spotify for Artists.I would like to self-publish a song with Distrokid but it detects an already existing artist with name.I already work with a publisher and my existing name is fea...

• Hello,   hope you can help me with this issue since i'm pretty new to Spotify for Artists. I would like to self-publish a song with Distrokid but it detects an already existing artist with na...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts are not available

PlanPremiumCountryRUOperating SystemiOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could not find a single podcast.Podcasts are not displayed in the search results, ...

• Plan Premium Country RU Operating System iOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could...
  • Yordan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Jam session keeps exiting

PlanFree/PremiumCountry U.S. DevicePixel 7 My Question or IssueWhen i start a jam session with a couple of friends, we keep having the jam session randomly exit. We tried having someone else host the jam session and the same thing happens. What's goi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country U.S.   Device Pixel 7   My Question or Issue When i start a jam session with a couple of friends, we keep having the jam session randomly exit.  We tr...
  • Yordan
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 15 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on album art no longer jumps to the current playlist.

Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it doesn't even take me to the album page as if I had c...

• Regular
  • Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it d...
  • cour10e22
  • Casual Listener
  • 148 replies
  • 47 likes
  • Other
  • 148 replies
  • 47 likes