Announcements

Topics with Label: Other

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Roku not displaying Asian characters

DeviceRoku Streaming Stick 4k My Question or IssueSpotify is not able to display Asian characters in the Roku app. I have checked Chinese, Japanese and Korean. It seems to affect the whole app as neither song title, artist, or lyrics were displaying....

• Regular
  • Device Roku Streaming Stick 4k   My Question or Issue Spotify is not able to display Asian characters in the Roku app.  I have checked Chinese, Japanese and Korean. It seems to affect t...
  • lomeria
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps playing random songs

I've already tried logging out everywhere and changing my password. At first I thought it was just changing songs while I was listening to content but I've had it happen a few time today where it will just start playing while I have it paused (litera...

• Casual Listener
  • I've already tried logging out everywhere and changing my password.   At first I thought it was just changing songs while I was listening to content but I've had it happen a few time today whe...
  • Cole26
  • Visitor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics won't show on this device only

PlanFreeCountryU.S.DeviceSchool Chromebook (not sure which model)Operating SystemChrome My Question or IssueSo, I'm able to see the lyrics icon on my phone and on my Xbox, but for some reason not on this computer. It's all the same account, and I wen...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country U.S. Device School Chromebook (not sure which model) Operating System Chrome   My Question or Issue So, I'm able to see the lyrics icon on my phone and on my Xbox, bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play a podcast on Spotify

Hi, my name is Mariana and i'm from Venezuela. I have a Spotify free account and i can't play a podcast either in my phone or laptop. And it'a frustrating because i've liked some podcast in the few years and when i want to play them again i can't it ...

• Regular
  • Hi, my name is Mariana and i'm from Venezuela. I have a Spotify free account and i can't play a podcast either in my phone or laptop. And it'a frustrating because i've liked some podcast in the few y...
  • mariana_marsella
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution BMW iDrive Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone 11 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.3My Question or IssueHey, So since yesterday my BMW iDrive is not showing the correct information for any Song, Artist or Album Art, whatever song is playing on Spotify onc...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone 11 Pro Max Operating System iOS 13.3 My Question or Issue Hey,   So since yesterday my BMW iDrive is not showing the correct informat...
  • flight-king
  • Visitor
  • 31 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 31 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution An Unexpected Journey by Samwise Gamgee

Hello. My family and I absolutely love the podcast “An Unexpected Journey” by Samwise Gamgee. (https://anchor.fm/unexpected-journey) We’re trying to find this theatrical audiobook version on disc, but cannot find the exact version. (This version is t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. My family and I absolutely love the podcast “An Unexpected Journey” by Samwise Gamgee. (https://anchor.fm/unexpected-journey) We’re trying to find this theatrical audiobook version on disc, bu...
  • skeetersrow
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Yamaha MusicCast no longer showing as device

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUKDeviceYamaha CRX-N470D / Spotify Android / Spotify OSX Operating SystemAndroid / OSX My Question or IssueAt christmas I bought my yamaha music cast system and immediately connected it to spotify which has worked great until...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ntil the other day or so. Both my spotify apps phone and mac updated this week but I do not know if this was before the issue. Please help!        
  • Dian
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution "Stay Free : The Story of the Clash" is missing

My Question or IssueI want to listen to this podcast but it's nowhere to be found. The link doesn't work and I can't find it by searching. There are plenty of other publicity links, and it's linked on the Strummer Foundation page but none of the link...

• Music Fan
  • My Question or Issue I want to listen to this podcast but it's nowhere to be found. The link doesn't work and I can't find it by searching. There are plenty of other publicity links, and it's l...
  • tankdayglo
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Are we allowed to use the Spotify-logo?

We would like to promote our company's Spotify playlist to our customers. Are we allowed to use the Spotify logo for that?Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • We would like to promote our company's Spotify playlist to our customers. Are we allowed to use the Spotify logo for that? Thanks in advance.
  • AlejaR
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Raspotify suddenly give no sounds/music (but shows it's playing)

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceRasberry piOperating SystemRaspotify My Question or IssueFor the past couple of days/week I have been unable to play anything from Spotify while using Raspotify (Spotify Connect?) to connect to my Raspberry Pi. I am...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nstances doing the same. I have already done all the usual troubleshooting steps. Even till reinstalling Raspotify on my devices and all other steps. I used the You Tube install video from maketecheasier....
  • LordAlamar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Playlist Issues

PlanFree, but I had premium from December of 2021 to March of 2022CountryCanada DeviceSamsung Galaxy S21 UltraOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am not able to view all songs in any Playlist created by Spotify. The only exception to this i...

•   Plan Free,  but I had premium from December of 2021 to March of 2022 Country Canada  Device Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I...
  • Dian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not playing on external devices

Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 12 Pro, MacBook Pro, Google Nest Hub, Google Nest Mini, Google Home Max Operating System iOS 15.1.1, MacOS 12.01 My Question or Issue Spotify podcasts stopped working on Google Home connected speakers. 1. ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 12 Pro, MacBook Pro, Google Nest Hub, Google Nest Mini, Google Home Max Operating System iOS 15.1.1, MacOS 12.01   My Question or I...
  • Ronsk
  • Casual Listener
  • 89 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 89 replies
  • 10 likes

Heos connection breaks up

PlanPremiumCountryNorway Operating SystemAndroid 12, Windows 11 My Question or IssueAfter the latest update to Heos the connection between Spotify and Heos have been shaky. It works fine with TuneIn, Tidal etc, but playing from Spotify will make spea...

• Regular
  • ...nstall of Spotify and the Heos app on my phone. The same problem occurs also on other phones. I have a variety of Heos speakers from different generations and also one Denon Home speaker. 
  • sven_seljom
  • Regular
  • 52 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Denon
    Other
  • 52 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not playing on PC

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceDell PCOperating System Windows 10My Question or IssueWhen I go to select a podcast to listen to, for example, "Dyl and Friends episode 87", it simply does not play and skips 5 episodes ahead, landing on episode 92. H...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device Dell PC Operating System  Windows 10 My Question or Issue When I go to select a podcast to listen to, for example, "Dyl and Friends episode 87", it...
  • Dian
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Old El Paso ad has car horns

PlanFreeCountryUSA/Midwest My Question or IssueThere is an Old El Paso ad that I've heard for the past few weeks that has car horn noises. As a nervous driver this tends to be a bit jarring. I don't feel this ad should have been approved to run as it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA/Midwest   My Question or Issue There is an Old El Paso ad that I've heard for the past few weeks that has car horn noises. As a nervous driver this tends to be a bit ...
  • Dian
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to sign out of Tesla

I rented a Tesla Model 3 for a week on vacation last year, and had linked my Spotify account without signing out. Ever since then, other renters periodically try to use my Spotify account (which is still linked to the Tesla). I've tried the following...

• I rented a Tesla Model 3 for a week on vacation last year, and had linked my Spotify account without signing out. Ever since then, other renters periodically try to use my Spotify account (which is s...
  • mytydev
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Playlists not working in Vivaldi Browser

Spotify Playlists not working in Vivaldi BrowserEmbedded Spotify Playlists not working in Vivaldi BrowserEmbedded Spotify Playlists working in Vivaldi Guest, Chrome, Edge Browsers.

• Spotify Playlists not working in Vivaldi Browser Embedded Spotify Playlists not working in Vivaldi Browser Embedded Spotify Playlists working in Vivaldi Guest, Chrome, Edge Browsers.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify podcasts are now available in Ukraine but there's no video

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUkraineDeviceAnyOperating SystemAnyMy Question or IssuePodcasts recently became available for Ukrainian users, but there seems to be no video. I wanted to watch Joe Rogan Experience which is your exclusive, and there is no way ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Ukraine Device Any Operating System Any My Question or Issue Podcasts recently became available for Ukrainian users, but there seems to be no video. I wanted to wa...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Attempting to play a particular track on Tesla seems to cause something like an audio driver crash

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceTesla Model SOperating Systemv10.2 (2020.24.6.11 3f9850467abb) My Question or IssueWhen attempting to play the song "Believe Be Leave" by Aimer (https://open.spotify.com/track/4DZmrlN1EGm5j10dVWxKII) on...

• Regular
  • ...e Leave" by Aimer (https://open.spotify.com/track/4DZmrlN1EGm5j10dVWxKII) on Tesla, the Spotify app seems to hang and other vehicle sounds such as turn signals also fail to play. In this state, non-a...
  • Kazpro
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Some issues regarding the treatment of Japanese artist names

日本のアーティスト名についていくつか問題がある同じアーティストなのに複数のアーティストページが存在している例えば 小倉唯(yui ogura)など同じ人物なのに複数のアーティストページがあるI have some problems with Japanese artist names.There are multiple artist pages for the same artistFor example, 小倉唯(yui ogura) is the same person but has m...

50A87C5C-D888-4FB3-B675-E9DF37E7C195.jpeg
  • Music Fan
  • 日本のアーティスト名についていくつか問題がある 同じアーティストなのに複数のアーティストページが存在している 例えば 小倉唯(yui ogura)など同じ人物なのに複数のアーティストページがある I have some problems with Japanese artist names. There are multiple artist pages for the same art...
  • teito2000
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod