Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Other

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution summer internship

I have filled out the 2024 Summer Marketing Internship (in NYC) multiple times already and each time I click submit nothing happens. I have filled out everything I am prompted to fill in for the application--I also included a resume and cover letter ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have filled out the 2024 Summer Marketing Internship (in NYC) multiple times already and each time I click submit nothing happens. I have filled out everything I am prompted to fill in for the appl...
  • confinlay
  • Visitor
  • 42 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 42 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Ads for India?

No option to select country as India in ads targeting and account setup as well? Social Samosa says, Ads are launched in India. Is it restricted to only certain brands?

• Casual Listener
  • No option to select country as India in ads targeting and account setup as well?   Social Samosa says, Ads are launched in India. Is it restricted to only certain brands?
  • AkhilOSO
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Internship Application Confirmation Email Not Recieved

Good moring, I applied for the 2024 Summer User Experience Research Internship in Stockholm. I received a screen that my application had been submitted, but I did not receive a confirmation email. I saw others were facing the same issue but did not s...

• ...onfirmation email. I saw others were facing the same issue but did not see a solution. Is there a way to verify if my application has been received?   Best, Isabella
  • ijmaywar
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug: The new Jam Feature on the Desktop App

PlanPremiumCountryDE DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueIf im participating in a Jam of a friend and we are listenling to a playlist, every time a song is over and the next one plays, the song plays for 10 seconds and then jumps t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country DE   Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue If im participating in a Jam of a friend and we are listenling to a playlist, every time a ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remove podcast from "your shows"

So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast.First of all. I do not listen to podcasts and not plan on ever doing th...

• Casual Listener
  • ...irst one and other random podcasts that are recommended). I listened to this podcast for literally 2 seconds, because I was curious what it was. Now, after 3 months, I still see this podcast as the first t...
  • idillacar
  • Casual Listener
  • 556 replies
  • 774 likes
  • Other
  • 556 replies
  • 774 likes

Superuser Contribution podcast not playing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 16.0 My Question or IssueOne podcast, Cut the Camera With the Sturniolo Triplets, is not playing. It allows my to click on an episode and hit the play button, but once I do, it seems like it’s p...

• Casual Listener
  • ...y to click on an episode and hit the play button, but once I do, it seems like it’s playing but the podcast just does not go. I’ve tried playing other podcasts and they work successfully.   
  • Joan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on album art no longer jumps to the current playlist.

Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it doesn't even take me to the album page as if I had c...

• Regular
  • Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it d...
  • AbsolutelyNoFB
  • Roadie
  • 36 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Other
  • 36 replies
  • 12 likes

How do I open subscribed content on a podcast

I have a paid subscription to a podcast that allows access to extra content. When I pull up the episodes they are still locked. I reached out to podcast and they show I am a paid subscriber and my issue is through SpotifyPlanPremiumCountryUnited Stat...

• Visitor
  • I have a paid subscription to a podcast that allows access to extra content. When I pull up the episodes they are still locked. I reached out to podcast and they show I am a paid subscriber and my is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Max audio quality in web player with Premium Mini plan

PlanPremium MiniCountryIndia DeviceChrome browser on Windows Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueBy browsing in the forums I found out that the max quality in Premium Mini plan is 160kbps OGG on a phone or a desktop app. But I couldn't fin...

• Plan Premium Mini Country India  Device Chrome browser on Windows  Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue By browsing in the forums I found out that the max quali...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All applications suggestion

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceAndroid, Windows, Roku, Vizio Smart TV, PS4, PS5, Alexa on Amazon deviceOperating SystemAny android and Windows, Roku OS, Vizio, PS OS, Amazon OS My Question or IssueI have a suggestion for all apps, on any platform.When so...

• Casual Listener
  • ...y Question or Issue I have a suggestion for all apps, on any platform. When songs are no longer available to play, add in the drop down menu 'Search for other versions.' Or something to that effect....
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change the Spotify ads language

PlanFreeCountrySwitzerlandOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI live in western Switzerland where the ad coverage is terrible (although the spoken language is french, most ads are in german), and I got really attached to the german Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Switzerland Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I live in western Switzerland where the ad coverage is terrible (although the spoken language is french, ...
  • 1CharlieMike
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

Petition for Supremium/HiFi audio tier!

Hey Spotify! I've been very closely following the rumors around Spotify HiFi/Supremium for a few months now, and it seems like the plans to launch Supremium have been cancelled due to "low demand" from a survey that was supposedly done recently. But ...

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify! I've been very closely following the rumors around Spotify HiFi/Supremium for a few months now, and it seems like the plans to launch Supremium have been cancelled due to "low demand" fr...
  • milpai
  • Regular
  • 20 replies
  • 79 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 20 replies
  • 79 likes

Superuser Contribution [Wear OS] Select something to play

When initially opening Spotify on Wear OS it always prompts to "Select something to play" despite audio already playing on phone. Only when the app is closed and reopened it populated with music data. Happens every time Spotify app is opened.

• When initially opening Spotify on Wear OS it always prompts to "Select something to play" despite audio already playing on phone. Only when the app is closed and reopened it populated with music data...
  • CslCheetah
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My Spotify won’t play Joe Rogan Podcast. (Audio or Video)

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 11)Operating System(iOS 15 latest.) My Question or IssueSecond post for this issue as the first post got listed under issue with Joe Rogan podcast video won’t play. My Spotify just won’t play the podcast, although the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (iOS 15 latest.)   My Question or Issue Second post for this issue as the first post got listed under issue with Joe Rog...
  • Unkel
  • Casual Listener
  • 57 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 57 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Mobile notification for podcasts I no longer subscribe to

Hello, I'm using Spotify on the mobile app and I'm having a problem that I can't solve. Maybe the community can help me? I get notifications for every new episode of podcasts I subscribed to in the past, despite unsubscribing from them a long time ag...

• Casual Listener
  • ...lock all notifications from the spotify app in my phone settings. It works but deprives me of other notifications that might interest me.   Does anyone know how to help me? It would be really g...
  • AlecCollins
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error on embed podcast: Upstream request timeout

PlanFree and Premium (also random website users) CountryNetherlands DeviceOn all devices using all different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome). My Question or IssueI've embedded a podcast on a website. It was working well for a year now. Until this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free and Premium (also random website users)   Country Netherlands   Device On all devices using all different browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome).   My Question or I...
  • MihailY
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts are not available

PlanPremiumCountryRUOperating SystemiOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could not find a single podcast.Podcasts are not displayed in the search results, ...

• Plan Premium Country RU Operating System iOS 14, Android 11, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I wanted to listen to some favorite podcasts through Spotify and realized that I could...
  • MihailY
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Khruangbin Fans First newsletter - Berlin tickets link wrong...

PlanPremium/FamilyCountryGermany My Question or IssueHi all,Just received a Spotify newsletter promoting Khruangbin concerts in Europe.It offers early access to concert tickets. Sadly the link to the Berlin event is not correct and links to the Antwe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium/Family Country Germany     My Question or Issue Hi all, Just received a Spotify newsletter promoting Khruangbin concerts in Europe. It offers early access to concert...
  • Swang1
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Jam session keeps exiting

PlanFree/PremiumCountry U.S. DevicePixel 7 My Question or IssueWhen i start a jam session with a couple of friends, we keep having the jam session randomly exit. We tried having someone else host the jam session and the same thing happens. What's goi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country U.S.   Device Pixel 7   My Question or Issue When i start a jam session with a couple of friends, we keep having the jam session randomly exit.  We tr...
  • Heathcorp
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Typo in the translation for turkish embeds

The word "ÖN İZLE" appears to be written adjacent as "ÖNIZLE" on Discord's embedded links. It would be better if they were written seperately as I mentioned before.Also, in an unrelated note, if possible I would advice on changing the localizaton of ...

• The word "ÖN İZLE" appears to be written adjacent as "ÖNIZLE" on Discord's embedded links. It would be better if they were written seperately as I mentioned before. Also, in an unrelated note, if ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes