Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Partnership

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Sponsorship for campus event

Hi Spotify, I am a student from Indonesia. Recently, I had an annual event on campus that going to be held in October 2019, and this year we want to have you as our sponsor. How can I go about this? What is Spotify term and condition? Thanks

• Hi Spotify,   I am a student from Indonesia. Recently, I had an annual event on campus that going to be held in October 2019, and this year we want to have you as our sponsor. How can I go abo...
  • anishajani
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Send Presale Codes Before The Sale Starts

Gracie Abrams had a Spotify Presale planned at 1/**bleep** codes were not emailed until 1.5 hours after the sale had started, and since it was concurrent with the American Express Presale, no Gracie Abrams fans were able to get tickets through the Sp...

• Visitor
  • Gracie Abrams had a Spotify Presale planned at 1/**bleep** codes were not emailed until 1.5 hours after the sale had started, and since it was concurrent with the American Express Presale, no Gracie ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • null
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Partnership] Spotify codes in our premium boxes

We plan to launch a brand with Spotify codes engraved or sticked on premium glass tiles. We are the only ones capable of producing dimensions that are required by your Spotify codes guidelines.Also we have an amazing business plan that makes money to...

• Visitor
  • We plan to launch a brand with Spotify codes engraved or sticked on premium glass tiles. We are the only ones capable of producing dimensions that are required by your Spotify codes guidelines. Also...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Partnership] Most relevant advertisements

Like advertisements that have nothing to do with my interests, they're irrelevant and boring.I would like to receive a form where I could choose areas of interest and the advertisements were directed to my profile of interest.One that I always joke h...

• Like advertisements that have nothing to do with my interests, they're irrelevant and boring. I would like to receive a form where I could choose areas of interest and the advertisements were direct...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Play the most popular version of a song when I request a song from Google home

When I request a song from Google, here's what I ask:"Play this song x,y,z"What it hears:"Play the most esoteric mix of x,y,z"For instance - this happened"Ok google, play 'Hold my hand by Unkle'""Ok, playing 'Hold my hand from spotify'" it responds.(...

• When I request a song from Google, here's what I ask: "Play this song x,y,z" What it hears: "Play the most esoteric mix of x,y,z" For instance - this happened "Ok google, play 'Hold my hand ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Audiobook narration

Hi, I can not seem to find an area on your website that might allow someone to upload a demo in the hopes of being hired by you to narrate audiobooks. Do you record at Spotify or are you distributing audiobooks recorded by a third party?

• Visitor
  • Hi,       I can not seem to find an area on your website that might allow someone to upload a demo in the hopes of being hired by you to narrate audiobooks. Do you record at Spot...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Business

Hi I have a business enquiry I am the owner of trackrunner music production company in Australia, I would like to see if Spotify would like to become a business partner.

• Visitor
  • Hi I have a business enquiry I am the owner of trackrunner music production company in Australia, I would like to see if Spotify would like to become a business partner.
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Partnership] Spotify for Playdate : a new portable game console

It is exiciting to make Spotify available on the new portable game console, PlayDate. https://play.date/ Maybe we'll have to convert the tracks to chiptunes like 8-bit video games.

• Regular
  • It is exiciting to make Spotify available on the new portable game console, PlayDate.   https://play.date/   Maybe we'll have to convert the tracks to chiptunes like 8-bit video games.
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] Bonobo vinyl promo sucked

I got an email this morning with a message from Bonobo:I've just announced a special 10th Anniversary edition of my 2010 album “Black Sands”. To thank you for being one of my top listeners on Spotify, I’d like to give you access to an exclusive limit...

• Visitor
  • I got an email this morning with a message from Bonobo: I've just announced a special 10th Anniversary edition of my 2010 album “Black Sands”. To thank you for being one of my top listeners on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Default Spotify Connect to SONOs Connect w/ Multiple Android Tablets

Hello! I have 4 Samsung/Android Tablets that I use to control my Spotify Music. When I have 1 open, I can connect to the SONOS connect via the "Devices Available" option. When I open Spotify on another tablet however, it defaults to playing on the de...

• Hello! I have 4 Samsung/Android Tablets that I use to control my Spotify Music. When I have 1 open, I can connect to the SONOS connect via the "Devices Available" option. When I open Spotify on anoth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] Import old Spotify stats (StreamingHistory.json) to Last.fm

Hello, I recently downloaded my personal data from Spotify from the "Privacy Settings" page. I believe they added this feature due to the GDPR. After downloading my data I was curious if I could use the StreamingHistory.json file to add scrobbles to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I recently downloaded my personal data from Spotify from the "Privacy Settings" page. I believe they added this feature due to the GDPR.  After downloading my data I was curious ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Platform Podcasting - Hispanic marketers

Hi guys! At Mas Academy, we are working on a new podcasting platform, focused on Spanish speaking marketers. We are a little lost regarding the process of integrating with Spotify and publishing our users' programs from the API. Any advice? Big!

• Hi guys!   At Mas Academy, we are working on a new podcasting platform, focused on Spanish speaking marketers.   We are a little lost regarding the process of integrating with Spotify a...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PS4 Can't Find Spotify App

I've been trying to access Spotify on my PS4 to listen to music while gaming, but it tells me to "Download Spotify." When I click on it, it takes me to the PS Store, but then it says "Start." After I click on "Start," a message pops up that says it c...

• Regular
  • I've been trying to access Spotify on my PS4 to listen to music while gaming, but it tells me to "Download Spotify." When I click on it, it takes me to the PS Store, but then it says "Start." After I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Partnership
  • 9 replies
  • 11 likes

Partner with a Licensed Therapist to Save Lives Through Music

Hello, My name is Tashayla Williams and I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and the founder of Life Embodied Therapy. I am in the process of completing my dissertation ' Content Analysis of Rap Lyrics to Understand The Lived Experiences of Drug Of...

Headshot.jpg
  • ...rug offenses through rap music.   There are several populations and a myriad of mental health disorders that can be addressed and understood through all genres of music. A partnership with Life E...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Algorithm for Artist Payments

My suggestion is that you weight payments for plays by the subscription level of the user listening to the music. I think the artists listened to by people with premium subscriptions should be rewarded differently than artists who are primarily liste...

• Music Fan
  • My suggestion is that you weight payments for plays by the subscription level of the user listening to the music.  I think the artists listened to by people with premium subscriptions should be ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Advantageous membership (continuous but limited)

We want to create economic membership platform which company giving media service different famous brand ( include spotify netflix etc... ) but it will be a limited quota.when spotify be not supported,we will supply to users alternative membership wi...

• We want to create economic membership platform which company giving media service different famous brand (  include spotify netflix etc... ) but it will be a limited quota.when spotify be not su...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Partnership] Adjustment to sponsorship algorithm

I really like your service! Could use higher quality audio when High Quality streaming is available. WHY I'm posting:Check out the attachment. Not very sutble sponorships.

• Visitor
  • I really like your service! Could use higher quality audio when High Quality streaming is available.   WHY I'm posting: Check out the attachment. Not very sutble sponorships.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Partnership] Topsify US Rock Top 50 Ad

The comercial advertising for the Topsify US Rock Top 40 announces Highly Suspect then plays a Shinedown song representing Highly Suspect and then anounces Highly Suspect and plays a Shinedown song to represent Highly Suspect. Someone should go and c...

• The comercial advertising for the Topsify US Rock Top 40 announces Highly Suspect then plays a Shinedown song representing Highly Suspect and then anounces Highly Suspect and plays a Shinedown song t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] adverts

this isnt really an idea i was just wondering if u guys could stop playing the first direct advert with barry the platypus repeatedly its doing my head in the amount of times i have to hear it please replace it with something else

• Visitor
  • this isnt really an idea i was just wondering if u guys could stop playing the first direct advert with barry the platypus repeatedly its doing my head in the amount of times i have to hear it please...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes