Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Xbox One

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Gaming Console Volume Too High

I love having Spotify on my PS4 and listening to music while playing multiplayer or games with bad soundtracks but even the lowest volume level is too high. On the lowest volume you are unable to hear any dialog in the game, sound effects are drowned...

• I love having Spotify on my PS4 and listening to music while playing multiplayer or games with bad soundtracks but even the lowest volume level is too high. On the lowest volume you are unable to hea...
  • jamesmarry
  • 18 replies
  • 21 likes
  • consoles
    gaming
    gaming consoles
    high
    High Volume
    loud
    PlayStation
    PS4 App
    PSN
    too loud
    video games
    volume
    Volume Control
    Volume Levels
    xbox
    Xbox Live
    Xbox One
  • 18 replies
  • 21 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't control volume on Xbox via Connect

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceLG Q6 AlphaOperating SystemAndroid/Xbox One My Question or IssueA week ago i was able to adjust my Xbox's Spotify volume from my phone, but today i was trying the same but i can't, any solutions? Already uninstalled f...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina Device LG Q6 Alpha Operating System Android/Xbox One   My Question or Issue A week ago i was able to adjust my Xbox's Spotify volume from my phone, but t...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 65 replies
  • 76 likes
  • Issues
    xbox
    Xbox One
  • 65 replies
  • 76 likes

[Xbox One][Your Library] New Xbox problem

All of a sudden my Spotify defaults the “A” button on the Xbox controller to “Play/Pause” after 30 seconds despite my leaving the curser on FF. This is a recent problem, it didn’t used to do this.

• Visitor
  • All of a sudden my Spotify defaults the “A” button on the Xbox controller to “Play/Pause” after 30 seconds despite my leaving the curser on FF. This is a recent problem, it didn’t used to do this.&nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Xbox One
    Your Library
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Xbox One][Connect] Xbox app does not work.

As the title suggests, my Spotify app on my Xbox One is not working. I load up the app on my console, and the screen is just black for about 5-10 seconds, and then the app just closes itself. I have tried using Spotify Connect off of my phone and com...

• Visitor
  • As the title suggests, my Spotify app on my Xbox One is not working. I load up the app on my console, and the screen is just black for about 5-10 seconds, and then the app just closes itself. I have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Xbox One
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[xbox one][Music] Music Randomly pausing on xbox one

the app will just pause song that's playing every 2 seconds . Try uninstalling logging in and out and went i try to connect it to my phone it do the same or disconnect for my xbox.

• the app will just  pause song that's playing every 2 seconds . Try uninstalling logging in and out and went i try to connect it to my phone it do the same or disconnect for my xbo...
  • AhmadTamer
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • music
    Xbox One
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Could the xbox one app support playing local files in playlists using the file explorer app?

The xbox one now supports a file explorer for all people to use, and there's a default folder called "my documents/music" - just like on a windows computer. I believe that this could be used by the spotify app on the xbox one to play local music just...

• Gig Goer
  • The xbox one now supports a file explorer for all people to use, and there's a default folder called "my documents/music" - just like on a windows computer.   I believe that this could be used...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • local
    Xbox One
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes