Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: phone

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Local files won't download on my phone [iPhone]

PlanPremiumCountryAustriaDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 13.1.2 My Question or Issue Hi guys! I added some local files to my playlist via my PC but unfortunately I can't find a way to download them on my phone. I've read a lot of comments regardin...

• Visitor
  • ...hat my phone and PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi and that both of them are running/open at the same time. 4. I am not doing this on a Public Wi-Fi, but the private one (Home). 5. I tried connecting m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • local files
    phone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist disappeared on TV

I have spotify on both my galaxy s7 and vizio smart tv. A week ago my playlist were on both then yesterday and today the playlist is no where to be found on my tv. This is where I listen to music the most. I pay for the premium and have the only acco...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify on both my galaxy s7 and vizio smart tv. A week ago my playlist were on both then yesterday and today the playlist is no where to be found on my tv. This is where I listen to music the...
  • esmith087
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • phone
    TV
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Song keeps appearing after being deleted

I have this song on my playlist that has been there since 2013. I've tried deleting it every single day, but for some reason it absolutely won't leave. It just keeps reappearing all the time. How do I get rid of it permanently???

• Casual Listener
  • I have this song on my playlist that has been there since 2013. I've tried deleting it every single day, but for some reason it absolutely won't leave. It just keeps reappearing all the time. How do ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • phone
    reappearing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes