Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: bug

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [BUG] Spotify Connect only shuffles 100 songs

When using Spotify Connect, Spotify only shuffles 100 songs of my playlist (containing 800+ songs). Steps to reproduce: (Perform all steps on Desktop, except opening Spotify - Android app when instructed)Normal Behavior (Desktop only):Open Spotify - ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ONGS" populates with a random sampling of ALL songs in the playlist. Buggy behavior (Spotify Connect to Android device): Turn off shuffle Reopen playlist Play first song Open Play Queue (O...
  • Dmitrу
  • Roadie
  • 51 replies
  • 31 likes
  • Android
    bug
    shuffle
    spotify-connect
    Windows
  • 51 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! Play button on cards is not consistently positioned on web player

The element is absolutely positioned with respect to the entire grid item instead of the image, so depending on how long the description + name of the albums in the list are, it can be too low. Google Chrome.

BitwiseAndrea_0-1602535637022.png
  • Regular
  • The element is absolutely positioned with respect to the entire grid item instead of the image, so depending on how long the description + name of the albums in the list are, it can be too low. &nbs...
  • BitwiseAndrea
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] WebApp breaks open contextmenu class in playlist cell result

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySpainDeviceFujitsu Esprimo Intel Core i3-2120T CPU 2.60GHz x64Operating SystemTested on Windows 10 PRO My Question or Issue Hi, first of all, thanks to everyone who makes Spotify possible.It's been less than a week since I re...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Spain Device Fujitsu Esprimo Intel Core i3-2120T CPU 2.60GHz x64 Operating System Tested on Windows 10 PRO   My Question or Issue   Hi, first of all, ...
  • nectux
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Bug Playlist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In-car Bluetooth controls

I know there have been other posts on this, but none of them have any results and this has been happening for over two months now. This is a bug that arrived in an update around July/August and still hasn't even been acknowledged, much less fixed. Wh...

• Visitor
  • I know there have been other posts on this, but none of them have any results and this has been happening for over two months now. This is a bug that arrived in an update around July/August and s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • auto
    bluetooth
    bug
    Car
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gift card form bug on Safari macOS

On Safari for macOS, the form for buying a premium gift card has an issue with the "Choose a delivery date" field. The form doesn't display the date format for that field so the users need to guess the proper date format if they want to buy a gift ca...

• Regular
  • ...ther countries. https://www.spotify.com/ca-en/purchase/ecards/   Originally posted here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Premium-gift-card-form-bug/m-p/1569686#M255486
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Mac
    safari
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player showing wrong track playing

Hello, I've recently discovered a bug in the Web Player.I am experiencing this for a while now, so I guess you didn't notice it. When a playlist is opened and I select a song, the player on the right is showing the correct preview and is playing the ...

issue2.png issue1.png
  • Hello, I've recently discovered a bug in the Web Player. I am experiencing this for a while now, so I guess you didn't notice it.   When a playlist is opened and I select a song, the player o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    bug report
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems in the play queue management that have been around forever without having been addressed

Hey all, It's been a while since I last contributed here. Think my last post was around 2011 or so - right around the time when the Spotify team announced they are going to be concentrating on polishing the basic functionalities of the player. It's b...

• Regular
  • ...ith all of that.   -typo   PS. I know these are not exactly ideas but, since I can't post on the bug board, I didn't know where else to post this. PPS. I can't seem to be able to add t...
  • bartdevuyst
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • bug
    play queue management
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify goofed up song order on Killing Joke album, playing wrong song.

I was trying to play Eighties by Killing Joke and I got a different song playing. When I play the previous track, "Me or You?" Spotify plays the song "Eighties" It's pretty easy to tell, because this song sounds just like Nirvana's Come As You Are an...

• I was trying to play Eighties by Killing Joke and I got a different song playing.  When I play the previous track, "Me or You?" Spotify plays the song "Eighties" It's pretty easy to tell, becaus...
  • Shoobie_Doowah
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    mislabeled
    wrong track
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes