Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: WD

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Not pausing podcast during ads

This problem just showed up and now keeps happening, where the ad spots will start and while the ad is going the podcast will continue in the background without the ability to pause it or return the podcast video view. It's incrediblely annoying and ...

• Casual Listener
  • This problem just showed up and now keeps happening, where the ad spots will start and while the ad is going the podcast will continue in the background without the ability to pause it or return the ...
  • AnyEpicgaming
  • 43 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
    WD
  • 43 replies
  • 14 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify cannot load any songs or albums on windows.

Days ago I did a Spotify cache cleanup with CCleaner. And then the app just won't load any songs or albums or playlists anymore. Like screenshot below, I did a fully reinstall and still not working. Checked hosts setting and other devices, they all w...

_0-1693577430103.png
  • Regular
  •   Days ago I did a Spotify cache cleanup with CCleaner. And then the app just won't load any songs or albums or playlists anymore. Like screenshot below,     I did a fully rein...
  • Eni
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WD
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

How can Spotify get away with this? (ONKYO support)

Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription. They have taken their money, taken manufacturers license money, and now destroy that valuabl...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription.   They have taken their money, tak...
  • msellers
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Shortcuts

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceWindows 10 ProOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIs there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to open the Spotify app? I'd created one before, but don't remember how I did it.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device Windows 10 Pro Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to open the Spotify app? I'd created one ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution unable to claim my podcast!

PlanFreeCountryUK DeviceDell PCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueWhen trying to claim my podcast it seems all is going to plan and then once successfully claimed I am unable to see the podcast on my account. I've repeated the process aro...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country UK   Device Dell PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue When trying to claim my podcast it seems all is going to plan and then once successfully ...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player blank screen after login

I can login to spotify just fine, but after I do that, I just get this blank screen. I have tried restarting my computer, clearing my browser histories/cookies, refreshing the page, and waiting a few hours. I have also tried it on Microsoft Edge, and...

spotify problem.png
  • I can login to spotify just fine,  but after I do that, I just get this blank screen. I have tried restarting my computer, clearing my browser histories/cookies, refreshing the page, and waiting...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot skip on song results

When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it does nothing. That's a nice feature for some users ...

• Regular
  • When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist crashes when scrolling on XBox One app at the 91st song

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceXbox OneOperating SystemXbox OS My Question or IssueWhen scrolling through a playlist containing over 90 songs with the gamepad, a "Something went wrong" error message appears on the 91st song. When I click on "Try again...

• Plan Premium Country France Device Xbox One Operating System Xbox OS   My Question or Issue When scrolling through a playlist containing over 90 songs with the gamepad, a "Something we...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    WD
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stop playing after one song when using Spotify connect

PlanPremium for familyCountryNorwayDeviceGalaxy S7 and Samsung laptopOperating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 and Windows 10, last update ****UPDATE***I discovered that when I played songs from playlists, the problem did not happen. Then I did the following on ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium for family Country Norway Device Galaxy S7 and Samsung laptop Operating System Android 8.0.0 and Windows 10, last update   ****UPDATE*** I discovered that when I played so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    WD
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Next song is broken

PlanPremiumCountryThe NetherlandsDevicePC/iPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 12.3.1/Windows 10 1903 My Question or Issue My Spotify on both PC and iPhone have a weird bug.Whenever I wanna skip a song or autoplay plays the next song, it automatically choose...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country The Netherlands Device PC/iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 12.3.1/Windows 10 1903   My Question or Issue   My Spotify on both PC and iPhone have a weird bug. ...
  • ChopperGunnerNL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    WD
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any songs in Spotify Windows

I use the Premium account in Spotify Windows, after some songs can't play and reading some guild I decided to delete everything and install Spotify again, but this time all songs can't play, even in the website of this PC, other devices also OK but t...

• Casual Listener
  •   I use the Premium account in Spotify Windows, after some songs can't play and reading some guild I decided to delete everything and install Spotify again, but this time all songs can't p...
  • _-ae0cej43ils
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WD
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify not open

Hello, I have a problem for some time and decided to seek help with the support of this application so you can help me. Well my problem is "When I install spotify and execute it somehow the application does not open and in the background it runs, but...

• Hello, I have a problem for some time and decided to seek help with the support of this application so you can help me. Well my problem is "When I install spotify and execute it somehow the applicati...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not shuffle

Me and my partner recently upgraded to premium but our music has stopped shuffling. We usually connect from desktop/mobile to PS4 but no matter which platform we listen from, it stops shuffling anyway. After every song we have to press the shuffle bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Me and my partner recently upgraded to premium but our music has stopped shuffling. We usually connect from desktop/mobile to PS4 but no matter which platform we listen from, it stops shuffling anywa...
  • SincereSix
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
    WD
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Desaparecio mi cola de reproducción

Buenos diasEn el dispositivo web siempre tenia el simbolo de la cola de reproduccion al lado del nivel de sonido y de los dispositivos , sin embargo ahora me ha desaparecido y no se si lo hayan cambiado o que paso.Es una de las cosas que mas utilizab...

•     Buenos dias En el dispositivo web siempre tenia el simbolo de la cola de reproduccion al lado del nivel de sonido y de los dispositivos , sin embargo ahora me ha desaparecido y no se...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Don't play this artist" in Daily Mix not working

I am on a premium plan using one of the Daily Mix playlists and wanted to stop a song from being played again on that playlist, and noticed that I can instead just "ban" the artist altogether from it, but after doing so, I still get songs from that a...

• I am on a premium plan using one of the Daily Mix playlists and wanted to stop a song from being played again on that playlist, and noticed that I can instead just "ban" the artist altogether from it...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
    WD
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Old Spotify Playlists

PlanPremiumCountry GermanyDevicePC/Samsung Galaxy j5Operating SystemWindowsMy Question or IssueHi, Guys, I need help with an old Playlist by Spotify Is there any way to get to old Spotify Playlist made BY Spotify?A year ago there was a great Spotify ...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany Device PC/Samsung Galaxy j5 Operating System Windows My Question or Issue Hi, Guys, I need help with an old Playlist by Spotify  Is there any way to ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    WD
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why playlist disappear?

Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?

• Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other