Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Shows

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [All Platforms][Shows] Spotify Pre-Sale Codes

I just noticed that there is a spotify pre-sale code for the Glass Animals show here in DC in September. I am a Spotify Premium user, I follow Glass Animals on Spotify and I have several Glass Animals songs sprinkled amongst my personal playlists, so...

• ...c I'm always trying to find new ways to ensure that I actually get first sale tix for shows instead of the gross super marked up resale tickets so I really hope that Spotify can fix the glitches to m...
  • leebmatthis
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Shows
  • 48 replies
  • 1 likes

Why Spotify said TaiWan is a country?

When I browsed the top 50 by country . I saw Spotify show TAIWAN as a country, which is not apposite. I mean , this list should be renamed to . PS, HONGKONG is also not a country. Hope the Spotify can fix it .

• When I browsed the top 50 by country . I saw Spotify show TAIWAN as a country, which is not apposite. I mean , this list should be renamed to <country and areas > .    PS, HONG...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Shows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Today receive a mail from hello@spotify.com

hi spotify,I've recieved a mail from hello@spotify.com. it says I can proceed a prebuy to the xx concert in Taipei, Taiwan 5th, Feb, 2018.however, the purchase link is wrong and fail to link to the event in Taipei. Can you guys help to answer and sol...

• hi spotify, I've recieved a mail from  hello@spotify.com.   it says I can proceed a prebuy to the xx concert in Taipei, Taiwan 5th, Feb, 2018. however, the purchase link is wrong a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Shows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes