Topics with Label: iOS

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Other] Make ads play without my input

When I’m up on a ladder 30 feet in the air it’s extremely cumbersome to have to climb down and press play to listen to an ad. I might do it one or two times but after a few times I get really annoyed and just go to a different app that doesn’t requir...

• Visitor
  • When I’m up on a ladder 30 feet in the air it’s extremely cumbersome to have to climb down and press play to listen to an ad. I might do it one or two times but after a few times I get really annoyed...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Playlists] Make it possible to come back to Trending Albums for You

I love the Trending Albums for You - but I try one choice, come back and the list is gone. What is the point of that? It’s like bait and switch. Bad design. Please fix it. I saw someone else complained but it was closed. C’mon - fix this obvious glit...

• Casual Listener
  • I love the Trending Albums for You - but I try one choice, come back and the list is gone. What is the point of that? It’s like bait and switch. Bad design. Please fix it. I saw someone else complain...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Liked Songs Shuffle problem

This is something that has started happening after a recent update: I usually listen to my Liked Songs on shuffle. I use Bluetooth in my car. Normally when I would get out of my car and get back in at a later point, my Liked Songs would pick up where...

• Casual Listener
  • This is something that has started happening after a recent update: I usually listen to my Liked Songs on shuffle. I use Bluetooth in my car. Normally when I would get out of my car and get back in a...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Podcasts] Fix sorting order of podcasts

Hello, I started listening to podcasts on Spotify and quite frankly, it has been a horrible experience because of the sort order "feature" on my episodes. I have premium so I like to download stuff offline and listen to it in the car or on my phone w...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nd Alphabetical. On iOS version, I can only sort by Recently added and Release date (most recent to oldest ones).   In my opinion, one of the required sorting order of podcasts is by Release D...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Browse] Bring Datsik music back onto Spotify! Don’t be a part of the cancel culture.

Spotify is a platform to find listening to others art. When Datsik has allegations against him that haven’t even been decided if they are true or not it is sad that you take his latest songs off the platform. We want to enjoy the music.

• Visitor
  • Spotify is a platform to find listening to others art. When Datsik has allegations against him that haven’t even been decided if they are true or not it is sad that you take his latest songs off the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [iOS] Outrageous Data Consumption

Good morning. After updating the app and also sending out the Spotify Wrapped and lyrics too, I realised it is consuming much of my mobile data and this is crazy. I can’t imagine been in the app without playing any music yet it takes more than 100mb ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning. After updating the app and also sending out the Spotify Wrapped and lyrics too, I realised it is consuming much of my mobile data and this is crazy. I can’t imagine been in the app with...
  • Alex
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover navigation button

As of version 8.6.80.1180, Spotify introduced a 4th bottom button between Home and Search called "Discover". It's meant to be quick access to recommended music. Unfortunately, it's possible to tap this button by accident and immediately replace the s...

• As of version 8.6.80.1180, Spotify introduced a 4th bottom button between Home and Search called "Discover". It's meant to be quick access to recommended music. Unfortunately, it's possible to tap th...
  • Alex
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Discover
    iOS
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Connect] Notifications with artist

I would really like the feature of getting notified when an artist that I’m following comes out with a new album, song, and whenever they are featured on a song. I know they give you notifications when new albums come out but it isn’t always consiste...

• Casual Listener
  • I would really like the feature of getting notified when an artist that I’m following comes out with a new album, song, and whenever they are featured on a song. I know they give you notifications wh...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Podcasts] Make your video player as good as YouTube’s

Your video option for podcasts are horrible. When Joe Rogan was on YouTube it was so much more watchable and accessible. I paid for no ads with YouTube and guess what? I got no ads. I pay for no ads with Spotify. What do i get? Ads. It’s also a clums...

• Casual Listener
  • Your video option for podcasts are horrible. When Joe Rogan was on YouTube it was so much more watchable and accessible. I paid for no ads with YouTube and guess what? I got no ads. I pay for no ads ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Search] Playlist Search Feature Broken / Inconsistent

Hi, I've found the playlist search feature to be broken. For example, if I'm searching from within another person's account for a playlist that I've created, I am very unlikely to find it. Even when searching in the exact terms in "quotes" it still d...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've found the playlist search feature to be broken. For example, if I'm searching from within another person's account for a playlist that I've created, I am very unlikely to find it. Even when ...
  • Jeremy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Search
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Available new features for all countries at the same time

It’ll be great if new features would be available for all countries at the same time. Equality and availability for all. I’m sure there would be fewer new ideas.

• Not applicable
  • It’ll be great if new features would be available for all countries at the same time. Equality and availability for all. I’m sure there would be fewer new ideas. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Your Library] Please fix the New Episodes for Podcasts

My "New Episodes" folder under "My library" does not update with new podcasts since 30 August 2021.Downloaded other players (Apple Podcast) and of course it works there.Been using Apple Podcast since then but frankly I'd prefer to use the service I p...

• ...ince then but frankly I'd prefer to use the service I pay for...   Thank you.   Plan Premium Country Italy Device iPhone 12 mini Operating System iOS 14.7.1   My Question o...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Other] Shuffle are-Adding Songs to playlist after being paused for seconds

Hello, My issue is with the behaviour of shuffle when it comes to playlists. Using my "On Repeat" as an example, if I listen to 5 songs and then pause the playlist for any length of time, when I resume playback, the songs I had already listened to wi...

IMG_3289.PNG IMG_3290.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello,    My issue is with the behaviour of shuffle when it comes to playlists. Using my "On Repeat" as an example, if I listen to 5 songs and then pause the playlist for any length of ti...
  • Alex
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Other] 30 minutes ad free music

a few months ago, Spotify was working fine and i was getting about 20 mins instead of 30 mins of ad free music. this really didn't bother me until i started getting no ad free music after i was told that i would get 30 full minutes of it. i'd get the...

• a few months ago, Spotify was working fine and i was getting about 20 mins instead of 30 mins of ad free music. this really didn't bother me until i started getting no ad free music after i was told ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Other] today’s top fans

My today’s top fans hasn’t refreshed any information at all since the first time i logged into it. does anyone know how to fix this?

• My today’s top fans hasn’t refreshed any information at all since the first time i logged into it. does anyone know how to fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Can’t acces todays top fans

Hey I can’t acces the todays top fans site .. it always says I havzn’t (yet) reached the status of top fan .. tnx

• Visitor
  • Hey   I can’t acces the todays top fans site ..  it always says I havzn’t (yet) reached the status of top fan ..   tnx
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts pause after ads have played

Hey folks! We've been getting reports that the app freezes/pauses/slows down the playback when listening to podcasts. This behavior happens after an ad has played and it's often resolved with restarting the app/the device.

• Hey folks!   We've been getting reports that   the app freezes/pauses/slows down the playback when listening to podcasts. This behavior happens after an ad has played and...
  • thereedzilla
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Browse] Spotify now scrambles all my playslists. Very annoying and chaotic.

Of some reason Spotify now scrambles all of my playlists. I can find no way to prevent this. I use Spotify in a very organized way, happy that it differs from radio in this sense. On a comupter this is still ok but you have ruined the mobile experien...

• Visitor
  • Of some reason Spotify now scrambles all of my playlists. I can find no way to prevent this. I use Spotify in a very organized way, happy that it differs from radio in this sense.  On a comupte...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! [iOS] Shuffle Problem (solved)

I have been struggling with shuffle problem about 2 years.Repeating same tracks in a 5000 songs of playlist. Frustrated!I finally found a solution and it really works!!! Here we go:1. Press shift-command-G with your Finder window open. 2. Enter the f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been struggling with shuffle problem about 2 years. Repeating same tracks in a 5000 songs of playlist. Frustrated! I finally found a solution and it really works!!!   Here we go: 1...
  • amphibik
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes