Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iOS

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Loud volume ads

I'd like to report seeing this issue in a number of ads in the Mexico City market. The ad volume is disproportionately higher in comparison with the volume of any music I might have been listening to. The main culprits in this case are a couple of ad...

spotifyad.PNG spotifyad2.PNG
  • I'd like to report seeing this issue in a number of ads in the Mexico City market. The ad volume is disproportionately higher in comparison with the volume of any music I might have been listening to...
  • CBorstlap
  • Visitor
  • 274 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
  • 274 replies
  • 26 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts pause after ads have played

Hey folks! We've been getting reports that the app freezes/pauses/slows down the playback when listening to podcasts. This behavior happens after an ad has played and it's often resolved with restarting the app/the device.

• Hey folks!   We've been getting reports that  the app freezes/pauses/slows down the playback when listening to podcasts. This behavior happens after an ad has played and ...
  • ClaudeP
  • Visitor
  • 34 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
  • 34 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] It’s baby

Can you please post my song it’s baby on Spotify it would mean the world please xx

• Visitor
  • Can you please post my song it’s baby on Spotify it would mean the world please xx
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Podcasts] Fix sorting order of podcasts

Hello, I started listening to podcasts on Spotify and quite frankly, it has been a horrible experience because of the sort order "feature" on my episodes. I have premium so I like to download stuff offline and listen to it in the car or on my phone w...

• Regular
  • ...nd Alphabetical. On iOS version, I can only sort by Recently added and Release date (most recent to oldest ones).   In my opinion, one of the required sorting order of podcasts is by Release D...
  • Zultag
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Fix Download Speeds

5G or super high speed Wi-Fi and Spotify STRUGGLES with consistent downloading. Has for years, for everyone. Time to get it sorted please!

• Casual Listener
  • 5G or super high speed Wi-Fi and Spotify STRUGGLES with consistent downloading. Has for years, for everyone. Time to get it sorted please!
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Implement Native HomePod Support

haloooooooo2 jaar geleden zij u dat u ons up to date ging houden. waarom gebeurt er niks ? https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Implement-Native-HomePod-Support/idi-p/4985214 fix it hou ons up to date

• Casual Listener
  • haloooooooo 2 jaar geleden zij u dat u ons up to date ging houden.  waarom gebeurt er niks ?   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Implement-Native-HomePod-Support/idi-p/4...
  • x82odialj2t783oaghx1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Developer] Music and video player bluetooth and Wi-fi simultaneously

When I am listening to music from my computer, via Wi-fi speakers, in my living room and at the same time using bluetooth headphones to watch a video an interruption will occur.If I remove my headphones the video will pause, as it should, but the wif...

• When I am listening to music from my computer, via Wi-fi speakers, in my living room and at the same time using bluetooth headphones to watch a video an interruption will occur. If I remove my headp...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Partnership] Spotify codes in our premium boxes

We plan to launch a brand with Spotify codes engraved or sticked on premium glass tiles. We are the only ones capable of producing dimensions that are required by your Spotify codes guidelines.Also we have an amazing business plan that makes money to...

• Visitor
  • We plan to launch a brand with Spotify codes engraved or sticked on premium glass tiles. We are the only ones capable of producing dimensions that are required by your Spotify codes guidelines. Also...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Rethink latest Enhanced Playlist change

I don't particularly like the latest update to Enhanced Playlists, in that it requires the playlist to be shuffled. I liked listening to it unshuffled so that I could easily find the new songs and add them to my playlist, at whatever random spot they...

• Visitor
  • I don't particularly like the latest update to Enhanced Playlists, in that it requires the playlist to be shuffled.  I liked listening to it unshuffled so that I could easily find the new songs ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 'Stranger Things' mode not working after update

Title explains it all, the new now playing screen does not support the Stranger Things UI (Upside down) which is an Easter egg you can also find under settings currently. Though it’s not functional at the moment. Below is a screenshot from my iPhone ...

4A87414E-0E34-425C-9B4C-DD3F3D8DBB31.png
  • Composer
  • Title explains it all, the new now playing screen does not support the Stranger Things UI (Upside down) which is an Easter egg you can also find under settings currently. Though it’s  not functi...
  • NathalieRho
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 13 likes
  • iOS
  • 14 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Other] Make ads play without my input

When I’m up on a ladder 30 feet in the air it’s extremely cumbersome to have to climb down and press play to listen to an ad. I might do it one or two times but after a few times I get really annoyed and just go to a different app that doesn’t requir...

• Visitor
  • When I’m up on a ladder 30 feet in the air it’s extremely cumbersome to have to climb down and press play to listen to an ad. I might do it one or two times but after a few times I get really annoyed...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Playlists] Make it possible to come back to Trending Albums for You

I love the Trending Albums for You - but I try one choice, come back and the list is gone. What is the point of that? It’s like bait and switch. Bad design. Please fix it. I saw someone else complained but it was closed. C’mon - fix this obvious glit...

• Casual Listener
  • I love the Trending Albums for You - but I try one choice, come back and the list is gone. What is the point of that? It’s like bait and switch. Bad design. Please fix it. I saw someone else complain...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Playlists] Liked Songs Shuffle problem

This is something that has started happening after a recent update: I usually listen to my Liked Songs on shuffle. I use Bluetooth in my car. Normally when I would get out of my car and get back in at a later point, my Liked Songs would pick up where...

• Casual Listener
  • This is something that has started happening after a recent update: I usually listen to my Liked Songs on shuffle. I use Bluetooth in my car. Normally when I would get out of my car and get back in a...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] CarPlay Spotify Artist Limit

2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has Apple CarPlay. I have hundreds of albums and artists saved, but there is a limit on what I can view. Artists only shows A-L, nothing more. Albums, it's a small % of what I have saved. It seems that this is a known problem...

• Casual Listener
  • 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has Apple CarPlay. I have hundreds of albums and artists saved, but there is a limit on what I can view. Artists only shows A-L, nothing more. Albums, it's a small % of what ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[iOS][Browse] Bring Datsik music back onto Spotify! Don’t be a part of the cancel culture.

Spotify is a platform to find listening to others art. When Datsik has allegations against him that haven’t even been decided if they are true or not it is sad that you take his latest songs off the platform. We want to enjoy the music.

• Visitor
  • Spotify is a platform to find listening to others art. When Datsik has allegations against him that haven’t even been decided if they are true or not it is sad that you take his latest songs off the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover navigation button

As of version 8.6.80.1180, Spotify introduced a 4th bottom button between Home and Search called "Discover". It's meant to be quick access to recommended music. Unfortunately, it's possible to tap this button by accident and immediately replace the s...

• As of version 8.6.80.1180, Spotify introduced a 4th bottom button between Home and Search called "Discover". It's meant to be quick access to recommended music. Unfortunately, it's possible to tap th...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [iOS] Outrageous Data Consumption

Good morning. After updating the app and also sending out the Spotify Wrapped and lyrics too, I realised it is consuming much of my mobile data and this is crazy. I can’t imagine been in the app without playing any music yet it takes more than 100mb ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning. After updating the app and also sending out the Spotify Wrapped and lyrics too, I realised it is consuming much of my mobile data and this is crazy. I can’t imagine been in the app with...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Connect] Notifications with artist

I would really like the feature of getting notified when an artist that I’m following comes out with a new album, song, and whenever they are featured on a song. I know they give you notifications when new albums come out but it isn’t always consiste...

• Casual Listener
  • I would really like the feature of getting notified when an artist that I’m following comes out with a new album, song, and whenever they are featured on a song. I know they give you notifications wh...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Search] Playlist Search Feature Broken / Inconsistent

Hi, I've found the playlist search feature to be broken. For example, if I'm searching from within another person's account for a playlist that I've created, I am very unlikely to find it. Even when searching in the exact terms in "quotes" it still d...

• ...hen searching in the exact terms in "quotes" it still does not come up. I know the playlist is public; that's not the problem. I have spoken with someone in Spotify support about this issue and they r...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Search
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Podcasts] Make your video player as good as YouTube’s

Your video option for podcasts are horrible. When Joe Rogan was on YouTube it was so much more watchable and accessible. I paid for no ads with YouTube and guess what? I got no ads. I pay for no ads with Spotify. What do i get? Ads. It’s also a clums...

• Casual Listener
  • Your video option for podcasts are horrible. When Joe Rogan was on YouTube it was so much more watchable and accessible. I paid for no ads with YouTube and guess what? I got no ads. I pay for no ads ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes