Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Rock

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Daily Mix playlists don't play

My daily mix playlists, all six of them, have all their songs grayed out. They don't show any songs as ready to play. How can I fix this? Thanks.

• Roadie
  • My daily mix playlists, all six of them, have all their songs grayed out. They don't show any songs as ready to play.   How can I fix this?   Thanks.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
    Pop
    Rock
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you delete a playlist in the new and improved Spotify? (Chrome)

How do you delete a playlist in the new and improved (sarcasm) Spotify? You use to be able to click on playlist and selete delete and it was gone.Now you get these options:Start RadioCopy Playlist LinkMake PublicWay to go boys! Another fine product y...

• Roadie
  • ...laylist Link Make Public Way to go boys! Another fine product you put out!
  • artful_dodger59
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! New Queen Forever Album - Song missing

Why is this song: Queen – There Must Be More To Life Than This - William Orbit Mix grayed out / not available?

• Roadie
  • Why is this song: Queen – There Must Be More To Life Than This - William Orbit Mix grayed out / not available?
  • luckyme73
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanted band

Hi! It would be awesome if you guys could add more albums from Placebo since there's only the newest album and a few singles on Spotify. It would really make my day if it was possible.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   It would be awesome if you guys could add more albums from Placebo since there's only the newest album and a few singles on Spotify. It would really make my day if it was possible.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
    Rock
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Another deleted songs

Okay now I'm pissed really. you just deleted new Accept album "Blind Rage" and few other and made another mess in my saved songs. You make this app **bleep**in useless. Im thinking about unistalling it and go back to mp3. Very good job smart guys

• Visitor
  • Okay now I'm pissed really. you just deleted new Accept album "Blind Rage" and few other and made another mess in my saved songs. You make this app **bleep**in useless. Im thinking about unistalling ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add TOOL albums!

There are literally NO Tool tracks on Spotify, and that makes me a sad Panda. A Perfect Circle is there, but no Tool?Please add all of the Tool albums!

• Music Fan
  • There are literally NO Tool tracks on Spotify, and that makes me a sad Panda.  A Perfect Circle is there, but no Tool? Please add all of the Tool albums!  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Alternative
    music
    Rock
    Tool
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is Turn Blue by The Black Keys?

It dropped yesterday (May 13) so it should be on spotify. Why don't we have it yet?

• Casual Listener
  • It dropped yesterday (May 13) so it should be on spotify. Why don't we have it yet?
  • Karl_Achs
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album
    Band
    black keys
    New Music
    new release
    Rock
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Def Leppard's original "Animal" missing?

...from the album Hysteria? I can only find de live version. But I want the original one. I have the LP, but I want it in a playlist.

• ...from the album Hysteria? I can only find de live version. But I want the original one. I have the LP, but I want it in a playlist.
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
    Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes