Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Free

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Okay Google play playlist.. (doesn't exist)

Good Day Why does Google assist / Google home devices not pick up my personal created playlist on spotify? When I use my Google home speaker, I usually say "okay Google play playlist Jazz" ..... Google changes to jazz ..... Then as soon as I say "oka...

• Music Fan
  • ...ime     Who else is havkng this issue?    Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android&n...
  • thaghostza
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Really loud adds / commercials

Since few weeks some commercial adds got really, really loud, comparing to the music. As I'm usually listen to music while not sitting straight before PC it gets really freaking annoying. I hope this is just oversight not intentional forcing me to pa...

• Since few weeks some commercial adds got really, really loud, comparing to the music. As I'm usually listen to music while not sitting straight before PC it gets really freaking annoying.   I ...
  • Xenia
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is my purchased music?

A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad. Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it? We both don't even know the artist anymore...

• Casual Listener
  •  A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad.    Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 can’t link accounts

I’m trying to listen to music on my ps4 but when I got to listen to music is tell me to link my account I had done this about a year ago and it been working just fine until about last week. It tell me once again to link my account but when I do so it...

• Visitor
  • I’m trying to listen to music on my ps4 but when I got to listen to music is tell me to link my account I had done this about a year ago and it been working just fine until about last week. It tell m...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Free
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Specific songs stopped working on ps4

Hello! I made a playlist of a discography from a band called Dope. It has been one of my top listened to playlist while i am gaming on my ps4.My list contains the six albums that are on spotify. until recently, all six albums had been working just fi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I made a playlist of a discography from a band called Dope. It has been one of my top listened to playlist while i am gaming on my ps4. My list contains the six albums that are on spotify. un...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please explain why I shouldn't delete you're app

I cant play the songs I want on my playlist why have a playlist if you cant play the songs on the playlist.....you're answer goes on my reddit with over 450000 followers...why shouldn't I publicly humiliate you're company...please explain now....ps.....

• Casual Listener
  • I cant play the songs I want on my playlist why have a playlist if you cant play the songs on the playlist.....you're answer goes on my reddit with over 450000 followers...why shouldn't I publicly h...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes