Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Login

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can`t sign in my account

Plan Free Country Ukraine Device Samsung a54, Laptop Operating System Android, windows 10 My Question or Issue At one moment I just couldn`t sign in my account, but I can find it from another account, none of ways to sign in are workingName of the ac...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Ukraine Device Samsung a54, Laptop Operating System Android, windows 10   My Question or Issue At one moment I just couldn`t sign in my account, bu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Problem logging in on Xbox

USA PremiumXbox OneI've had years of good integration with this app on Xbox, but as of this morning it has logged me out and will not connect back to my spotify account either through wireless, pairing, or login and password. I've tried hard console ...

• ...ireless, pairing, or login and password. I've tried hard console reset, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the spotify app.   
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot login with TEAC AG-D500

Hi there,When I type mySpotify username and password into my TEAC AG-D500 Receiver it returns a login error and asks to check my account.I'm sure I set the right credentials!A year ago it still worked..What can go wrong here? kind regards, Chris

• Visitor
  • Hi there, When I type mySpotify username and password into my TEAC AG-D500 Receiver it returns a login error and asks to check my account. I'm sure I set the right credentials! A year ago i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    TEAC AG-D500
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Galaxy Watch - Login Problems

PlanPremiumCountry United KingdomDeviceSamsung Galaxy WatchOperating SystemTizen My Question or Issue Hi, got the new Samsung Galaxy Watch today but I can't get logged in to Spotify Premium so I can stream music via wifi without my phone/listen to mu...

• ...ninstalling the app from the watch and reinstalling again but I still keep getting error messages saying my login details are incorrect (they aren't). Help please!
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 43 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 43 replies
  • 18 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not working on Amazon Echo

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceAmazon EchoOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueEvery time I try and open Spotify on my Echo, it just doesnt play anything. I try and open it via the Alexa app on my phone and I can see it trying, but then ...

• Plan Free Country United States Device Amazon Echo Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Every time I try and open Spotify on my Echo, it just doesnt play anything. I try ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes

Okay Google play playlist.. (doesn't exist)

Good Day Why does Google assist / Google home devices not pick up my personal created playlist on spotify? When I use my Google home speaker, I usually say "okay Google play playlist Jazz" ..... Google changes to jazz ..... Then as soon as I say "oka...

• Music Fan
  • Good Day    Why does Google assist / Google home devices not pick up my personal created playlist on spotify?    When I use my Google home speaker, I usually say  &nbs...
  • thaghostza
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor design or bug of Community?

I met an issue and would want to post a question. However, it failed with 'Email Verification Required". Go to my email account, there is no any email ask for verification. Tried many times and still get the same errors.Then I go to my community acco...

• Casual Listener
  • I met an issue and would want to post a question. However, it failed with 'Email Verification Required". Go to my email account, there is no any email ask for verification. Tried many times and still...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV - Auto-Open Gone

When I first installed the Spotify app on my TV I logged in using my email address and password. After that, whenever I ran the TV menu cursor over the Spotify icon it would show album covers of music I listened to recently. Selecting the Spotify app...

• Casual Listener
  • When I first installed the Spotify app on my TV I logged in using my email address and password. After that, whenever I ran the TV menu cursor over the Spotify icon it would show album covers of musi...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where is my purchased music?

A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad. Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it? We both don't even know the artist anymore...

• Casual Listener
  •  A few months ago I purhased some music for my dad.    Now I lost the cd I burned the music on. So I wanted to re-download the music. And... the music is gone.... Where can I find it...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 can’t link accounts

I’m trying to listen to music on my ps4 but when I got to listen to music is tell me to link my account I had done this about a year ago and it been working just fine until about last week. It tell me once again to link my account but when I do so it...

• Visitor
  • ...rror pops up before I can get into the screen to login. I’ve recently got a new phone but it was work just fine when I first got it so I dont think that’s the problem. I’ve look around and can see a...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Free
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

[PS4] Can't load the Spotify app after "unlinked my Account"

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DevicePlaystation 4 My Question or Issue Hello,I'm not sure if I'm in the right category. Anyway, yesterday I tried to disconnect my Playstation account with Spotify, I did that in the Playstation options. Since then, the ap...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany  Device Playstation 4       My Question or Issue   Hello, I'm not sure if I'm in the right category. Anyway, yesterday I tried to dis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Play Spotify on PS4

When I try to use the Spotify application, it doesn't let me, citing an error connecting to the PlayStation Network even though I'm connected to the Internet and said Internet works fine on my PS4 and all other devices. If I try to refresh under the ...

• Music Fan
  • When I try to use the Spotify application, it doesn't let me, citing an error connecting to the PlayStation Network even though I'm connected to the Internet and said Internet works fine on my P...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Question about the RSP (Rock Star Program)

Onto my question: How long does it usually take to get reviewed, - after you applicated through the Google Forms formular - if you're eligable to be a part of the RSP?

• Composer
  •   Onto my question: How long does it usually take to get reviewed, - after you applicated through the Google Forms formular - if you're eligable to be a part of the RSP? 
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't open Spotify on my PS4 (Error: E-80E80400)

Hello there! So, my problem is:Whenever I try to open the Spotify app on my PS4, it just comes up with an error code ( Error E-80E80400) I tried to re-install it, but that didn't help.I even un-linked and then re-linked my account, but that didn't wo...

•    Hello there!   So, my problem is: Whenever I try to open the Spotify app on my PS4, it just comes up with an error code ( Error E-80E80400)   I tried to re-install it, bu...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Connection problems with sonos

Hi,I wanted to play music from my Spotify account, which so far always worked without problems. Now the Sonso app says that my Spotify account requires a reneweal of the authorization. When I try to do that (via the app), Spotify tells me that there ...

• Hi, I wanted to play music from my Spotify account, which so far always worked without problems. Now the Sonso app says that my Spotify account requires a reneweal of the authorization. When I try t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung Gear S3 login issue

I recently purchased a samsung gear s3 and downloaded the spotify app, everytime i attempt to login it comes up with login failed. i've tried with my username and email address and even changed my password. any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

• I recently purchased a samsung gear s3 and downloaded the spotify app, everytime i attempt to login it comes up with login failed. i've tried with my username and email address and even changed my p...
  • 214d7f3ibnmz7ep
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't log in on Acer Chromebook

I have downloaded the app from the chrome web store, whenever I click 'log in' it redirects me to a blank page and goes no further. When I try to access the web player via google search, it's just a blank page also. I have cleared my cache and instal...

• I have downloaded the app from the chrome web store, whenever I click 'log in' it redirects me to a blank page and goes no further. When I try to access the web player via google search, it's just a ...
  • gDazza
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Unable to connect to sportify through Sonos

Hi!I purchased and installed a sonos play:3 this friday (November 1st). I have used it to listen to Spotify without any (major) problems. However, last night it stopped working.It wasn't able to conenct to Spotify all of a sudden. I tried a "re-autho...

• Regular
  • ...'m supposed to login, I just get an error message prompting me to contact Spotify if the problem remains (which it does). Spotify works on my Ipad and other devices, just not through Sonos. Sonos w...
  • Portstephens
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 28 replies
  • 2 likes

My ps4 is is already linked error

I get an error when I try to link my spotify to my new ps4. It says my account is already linked to another playstation network account. This is not the case. There is no other playstation network account logged in anywhere. I need someone in custome...

• I get an error when I try to link my spotify to my new ps4. It says my account is already linked to another playstation network account. This is not the case. There is no other playstation network ac...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Can't Play Spotify on PS4/PS3

When I try to use the Spotify application, it doesn't let me, citing an error connecting to the PlayStation Network even though I'm connected to the Internet and said Internet works fine on my PS4 and all other devices. If I try to refresh under the ...

• Music Fan
  • When I try to use the Spotify application, it doesn't let me, citing an error connecting to the PlayStation Network even though I'm connected to the Internet and said Internet works fine on my P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes