Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Logitech

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Some new podcast episodes don't show in New tab

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceMotorola e20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSome podcast episodes don't show up in New tab once they are released. I checked and I have the podcast in followed, it shows up in my library but new episode was r...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Motorola e20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Some podcast episodes don't show up in New tab once they are released. I checked and I h...
  • marok_124
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Chromecast
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Symbian
    TV
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify app for Logitech UE Smart Radio

Since a couple of week the Spotify app has disapear from my Logitech UE Smart Radio. And I can't find the app anymore in the App Galery on MySqueezebox website. Do someone know how to get the app again on my Smart Radio?

• Casual Listener
  • Since a couple of week the Spotify app has disapear from my Logitech UE Smart Radio. And I can't find the app anymore in the App Galery on MySqueezebox website.    Do someone know how t...
  • FrederikSchack
  • Visitor
  • 35 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Logitech
  • 35 replies
  • 7 likes

How can Spotify get away with this? (ONKYO support)

Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription. They have taken their money, taken manufacturers license money, and now destroy that valuabl...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription.   They have taken their money, tak...
  • msellers
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot skip on song results

When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it does nothing. That's a nice feature for some users ...

• Regular
  • When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Album Artwork Cut Off at the Bottom

Not sure how and why this happened, but all of the sudden, the album artwork is cut off at the bottom. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this problem? Hopefully there's a fix? Here's a screenshot of the issue: 

Screenshot 2021-05-27 130308.jpg
  • Visitor
  • Not sure how and why this happened, but all of the sudden, the album artwork is cut off at the bottom. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this problem? Hopefully there's a fix? Here's a screensh...
  • blahblooh
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Logitech
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Random artists in recently played

My Question or IssueSo I've been using spotify since 2016, and I've never encountered something as weird as this.I've been noticing that whenever I'm offline, I get new random artists in my recently played.I just want to further elaborate that I HAVE...

• My Question or Issue So I've been using spotify since 2016, and I've never encountered something as weird as this. I've been noticing that whenever I'm offline, I get new random artists in my recen...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Device cant play any music

For some reason I cant play music with my audio technica ath-m50x headphones right away I need to change my default do device to something else first and start a song then I when the song is playing I have to change the device back to my headphones. ...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason I cant play music with my audio technica ath-m50x headphones right away I need to change my default do device to something else first and start a song then I when the song is playing ...
  • saetlan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Logitech
    music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How to create your playlist on spotify?

How to create your playlist on Spotify fast go to the Spotify website and app then create your account https://www.spotify.com/in/ then click the playlist then add your lovely song can you hear others song

• Visitor
  • How to create your playlist on Spotify fast go to the Spotify website and app then create your account https://www.spotify.com/in/ then click the playlist  then add your lovely son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Symbian
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I CAN'T LISTEN MY FULL DOWNLOADED MUSIC OR ANY OTHER MUSIC

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 13.3.1 My Question or Issue Any time I try to listen any song or album, after the first song, Spotify starts playing automatically a random album or playlist that I've never seen before. So I h...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 13.3.1   My Question or Issue   Any time I try to listen any song or album, after the first song, Spotify ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my spotify wrapped doesnt work

i tried it on my phone, diffrent web browsers i logged in and out both on the client and in the browser but it always either doesnt load or it says there is an issue that will be fixed soon, yet its ben going on for a week and all of my friends who u...

• i tried it on my phone, diffrent web browsers i logged in and out both on the client and in the browser but it always either doesnt load or it says there is an issue that will be fixed soon, yet its ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! download / Offline mode

Hi, New to spotify and can't find this info. I have a premium account and was wondering, if i download all of my titles, do i have to be on the Offline mode to make sure my Iphone will play the songs as they are dowloaded? Or can i just use my music ...

• Hi,    New to spotify and can't find this info. I have a premium account and was wondering, if i download all of my titles, do i have to be on the Offline mode to make sure my I...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot play a previous song or restart a current song from any device other than my phone.

Phone: Galaxy Note9Watch: Galaxy S3Car: Chevy CruzeSpotify Version : 8.5.9737 Like titles says I cannot restart or go to previous songs back button won't work on anything other than my phone. If I am driving controls on steering wheel or dashboard do...

• Phone: Galaxy Note9 Watch: Galaxy S3 Car: Chevy Cruze Spotify Version : 8.5.9737   Like titles says I cannot restart or go to previous songs back button won't work on anything other than my...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Logitech
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution steam webbrowser/ connection Phone-Pc problem

PlanPremiumCountry Austria Device(LG x cam)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I need to download the web player and when I try to use my phone to play music on my PC it cant find m...

•   Plan Premium Country  Austria  Device (LG x cam) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  When I try to use spotify in the steam browser it says I...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why playlist disappear?

Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?

• Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No playlists on Squeezebox Touch

Because of some issues with die official Spotify plugin on the Squeezebox Touch I reinstalled it. After that, it does not show playlists anymore. I am able to search for songs and play them, but none of my lists is shown.

• Music Fan
  • Because of some issues with die official Spotify plugin on the Squeezebox Touch I reinstalled it. After that, it does not show playlists anymore. I am able to search for songs and play them, but none...
  • Headdr
  • 71 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 71 replies
  • 0 likes

Confusion about terminating Spotify connect support

As you al note Spotify has decided to quit support on Onkyo, Pioneer etc. receivers, so we are really f#cked up. I sold my wunderfull Denon receiver and invested in a -now- pretty useless receiver with Spotify connect. The message in the email says:D...

• Regular
  • As you al note Spotify has decided to quit support on Onkyo, Pioneer etc. receivers, so we are really f#cked up. I sold my wunderfull Denon receiver and invested in a -now- pretty useless receiver wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

How to add my songs to playlist of spotify ?

I would like to know how I can add my songs to a PLAYLIST created by Spotify, I have searched for information and I have not found anything, please I would like to know how to do it or with whom I have to contact. Thank you

• I would like to know how I can add my songs to a PLAYLIST created by Spotify, I have searched for information and I have not found anything, please I would like to know how to do it or with whom I ha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
    Logitech
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes