Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Symbian

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Some new podcast episodes don't show in New tab

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceMotorola e20Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueSome podcast episodes don't show up in New tab once they are released. I checked and I have the podcast in followed, it shows up in my library but new episode was r...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Motorola e20 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Some podcast episodes don't show up in New tab once they are released. I checked and I h...
  • marok_124
  • Regular
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Chromecast
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Symbian
    TV
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Like icon not showing

Hello!Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the fact that the song is added to your "liked songs" is...

• Hello! Over time, the like (like icon) on some songs you like disappears, mainly on songs that were added to your "liked songs" a long time ago, while the song remains in your "liked songs", but the...
  • Tasarion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

How can Spotify get away with this? (ONKYO support)

Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription. They have taken their money, taken manufacturers license money, and now destroy that valuabl...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify have punished early adopters, many of who have invested hunders of euros in compatible hardware, and have spent good money on a premium subscription.   They have taken their money, tak...
  • msellers
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
  • 15 replies
  • 19 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot skip on song results

When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it does nothing. That's a nice feature for some users ...

• Regular
  • When I play a song in the songs section on the search results page I expect the next listed song to be played when I click next. But in the latest version of the beta web player (aka desktop app) it ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify syncs mobile to web , doesnt web to mobile

when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web) however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobile and I can continue where I left off from mobile how do i ...

• Casual Listener
  • when i listen to a playlist on spotify mobile it continues on to web (this means I cannot continue where I left off from web)   however when i listen to one on web it is perfectly fine on mobi...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    TV
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked artists still appear in my release radar

To this very day for months Ive been recommended two artists which I have blocked from playing at all and told Spotify that I dont like them as a whole and dont even listen to their genre (its german rap and I listen to Psytrance and Metal). How can ...

• Casual Listener
  • To this very day for months Ive been recommended two artists which I have blocked from playing at all and told Spotify that I dont like them as a whole and dont even listen to their genre (its german...
  • Siegfried216
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • BB10
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Other
    Symbian
    WRT
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Connect doesn't identify my xbox one properly

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDeviceSamsung Galaxy A10S, Dell Inspiron 5547 and XBOX ONEOperating SystemAndroid Pie, Windows 8.1 and Xbox One System Software My Question or IssueSpotify Connect used to work just fine until like a month ago when it stopped ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Brasil Device Samsung Galaxy A10S, Dell Inspiron 5547 and XBOX ONE Operating System Android Pie, Windows 8.1 and Xbox One System Software   My Question or I...
  • lord_kursk
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create your playlist on spotify?

How to create your playlist on Spotify fast go to the Spotify website and app then create your account https://www.spotify.com/in/ then click the playlist then add your lovely song can you hear others song

• Visitor
  • How to create your playlist on Spotify fast go to the Spotify website and app then create your account https://www.spotify.com/in/ then click the playlist  then add your lovely son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Denon
    Logitech
    music
    Other
    PlayStation
    Symbian
    TV
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

About working on your conscience and your sub-conscience

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI only saw one album throughout the whole Spotify that uses Hemi-Sync music to align the sub-...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I only ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why playlist disappear?

Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?

• Why the playlist “Cataland” has been deleted ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[ON THE MOVE] Using spotify on the move without a smartphone

Hello all !I'm new here Maybe I searched bad but I didn't find a real answer to my ineterrogation.I blost my smartphone (and headphone :-(((( ) and don't have so much money so I think I will buy a classic "old" phone without Andoid (more battery and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all ! I'm new here 🙂 Maybe I searched bad but I didn't find a real answer to my ineterrogation. I blost my smartphone (and headphone :-((((  ) and don't have so much money so I thin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Symbian
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify lagging hard on PlayStation 4

I just can't listen to 10s of music without lag and freeze. I don't know why this happen because on my phone and on notebook Spotify works just fine (i tested them at the same time), without any lag or freeze, it only happens on the PlayStation 4 and...

• Casual Listener
  • I just can't listen to 10s of music without lag and freeze. I don't know why this happen because on my phone and on notebook Spotify works just fine (i tested them at the same time), without any lag ...
  • ryan2brown-ca
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Ford SYNC
    Samsung
    Symbian
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Remove API access from account

I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How? IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RECOGNIZE AN ERROR IF IT BLENDS IN? Serious...

• I granted access to my account through a website for some sketchy application, now I want to remove it. How?   IF THERE'S AN ERROR, MAKE IT RED, NOT GREEN LIKE THE REST OF YOUR INTERFACE,...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    PlayStation
    ps3
    Samsung
    Sony
    Symbian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play current song!

I have a spotify premium account, because I like to listen to music when I don't have internet access. It basically works just fine on my android device but not on my desktop machine. weather or not it is conected to the internet. I have it selected ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premium account, because I like to listen to music when I don't have internet access. It basically works just fine on my android device but not on my desktop machine. weather or not ...
  • spydx
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

downloadlink symbian

hello everybody.It isn't possible anymore to download spotify for symbian on the website.Does anybody have me a link for the latest version(s60v3/v5)?I didn't found a working file so far.I'm happy for every help!Sorry for my english^^

• Visitor
  • hello everybody. It isn't possible anymore to download spotify for symbian on the website. Does anybody have me a link for the latest version(s60v3/v5)? I didn't found a working file so far....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications not working

About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow. I already try to reinstall the aplicattion and that dont work Hope that i can get s...

• About two/three months ago my notfications stop working, i dont get notification of any new music that is added or update that is made in the playlists that i follow.   I already try to reinst...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    Boxee
    Connect
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Onkyo
    Other
    Philips
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WD
    WP 8
    WRT
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to Symbian, Blackberry and Palm?

Spotify no longer has supported apps available for Symbian, Blackberry or Palm. Also, the apps will no longer be available for download on Spotify.com. Existing users can continue to access the service, but will receive no further updates and the exp...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Spotify no longer has supported apps available for Symbian, Blackberry or Palm. Also, the apps will no longer be available for download on Spotify.com.    Existing users can c...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    Symbian
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! [Symbian] Problems logging in with a Facebook account

So you've got a Spotify account. And you've got a phone that's running on the Symbian operating system. But you can't get logged in! If you've created an account through Facebook, you will need to create a device password. With this password, you sho...

• Spotify Legend
  • So you've got a Spotify account. And you've got a phone that's running on the Symbian operating system. But you can't get logged in!   If you've created an account through Facebook, you w...
  • marce07
  • Casual Listener
  • 100 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Symbian
  • 100 replies
  • 3 likes

symbian touch spotify app cannot connecting to internet help!?

I have a nokia E7 that uses the spotify symbian touch. It was working like a week ago. However, the app now has trouble connecting to the internet or 4G network. It connects for a split second and then immediately returns offline. I tried reinstallin...

• Regular
  • I have a nokia E7 that uses the spotify symbian touch. It was working like a week ago. However, the app now has trouble connecting to the internet or 4G network. It connects for a split second and t...
  • gogo_ogn
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Symbian Landscape on Nokia E71: Can`t go online

Hi! After new installation Symbian Landscape on Nokia E 71 the mode online is failing. I get after choice 3G/WLAN-Points in the app the status "still connecting". WLAN (different routers) as also 3G isn`t possible. Login with Spotify-username/pw was ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   After new installation Symbian Landscape on Nokia E 71 the mode online is failing. I get after choice 3G/WLAN-Points in the app the status "still connecting". WLAN (different routers) a...
  • Klaus1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Symbian
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes