Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Metal

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Daily Mix playlists don't play

My daily mix playlists, all six of them, have all their songs grayed out. They don't show any songs as ready to play. How can I fix this? Thanks.

• Roadie
  • My daily mix playlists, all six of them, have all their songs grayed out. They don't show any songs as ready to play.   How can I fix this?   Thanks.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
    Pop
    Rock
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is Def Leppard's original "Animal" missing?

...from the album Hysteria? I can only find de live version. But I want the original one. I have the LP, but I want it in a playlist.

• ...from the album Hysteria? I can only find de live version. But I want the original one. I have the LP, but I want it in a playlist.
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
    Rock
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Gojira Albums

Please add the following albums:Gojira - From Mars to SiriusGojira - The Way of All FleshThanks!

• Please add the following albums: Gojira - From Mars to Sirius Gojira - The Way of All Flesh Thanks!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Metal
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes