Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Mobile

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] Tipping

Let's face it, 9.99 for the wealth of artists you get on Spotify is insane value.I sometimes feel guilty that the smaller, less played artists get missed in a fair share / decent share of Spotify Royalties or even supers fans that pay so little for t...

• Visitor
  • Let's face it, 9.99 for the wealth of artists you get on Spotify is insane value. I sometimes feel guilty that the smaller, less played artists get missed in a fair share / decent share of Spotify R...
  • MLaser
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] display lyrics on the car windscreen with a head up display

Songs' texts are difficult to grasp for no-native speakers. Even if they are in English and the listener knows this language quite well. Hence tons of sites with lyrics and home-made subtitled video clips. Also Spotify gives the text subtiles for man...

• Casual Listener
  • Songs' texts are difficult to grasp for no-native speakers. Even if they are in English and the listener knows this language quite well. Hence tons of sites with lyrics and home-made subtitled video ...
  • Jojo1966
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Social] Group Listening

Up until recently my friends could scan a Spotify code and join the playing group to add songs to the queue, for example. This feature has been changed and you can no longer 'join and play music on same device', nor is there a code. I have to send th...

• Up until recently my friends could scan a Spotify code and join the playing group to add songs to the queue, for example.   This feature has been changed and you can no longer 'join and play m...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Mobile
    Social
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Nissan Connect Display Restarting

Hello, I recently purchased a 2020 Nissan Versa and I'm having a strange issue when I connect my Spotify to Nissan Connect's bluetooth. When my phone is connected, if I skip enough songs (at least 4-5), the Nissan Connect display will restart. The di...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I recently purchased a 2020 Nissan Versa and I'm having a strange issue when I connect my Spotify to Nissan Connect's bluetooth. When my phone is connected, if I skip enough songs (...
  • BelowZero70
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs skip in playlists while the shuffle button is turned off

Hey everyone, We're receiving reports from users that songs may shuffle and skip ahead while the shuffle button is turned off. If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to add your +VOTE and follow the instructions in the Status Update below. We'l...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hey everyone,   We're receiving reports from users that songs may shuffle and skip ahead while the shuffle button is turned off.   If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to ad...
  • geekboy5
  • Music Fan
  • 53 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
  • 53 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] 2nd Device Tapping for Playlist

Listen on a Playlist Device 1, use Device 2, tap/click on the song, goes to artist page, not playlist page from Device 1

• Regular
  • Listen on a Playlist Device 1, use Device 2, tap/click on the song, goes to artist page, not playlist page from Device 1
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Jump to Song in Playlist

This is similar to this ticket for Android, except I'd like to suggest it for all platforms and ensure it works universally.Issue: I have a playlist with 300 songs, playing in Enhanced mode. A new suggested song appears on my "now playing" window, an...

• ...urrently playing song in the playlist. There's not as much real estate on mobile, so I can see it being an item in the triple dot menu. Maybe called "View song in playlist" that only appears when the p...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Play Songs on Repeat

Maybe make it so that you can play songs on repeat without premium on mobile? Keep the rest of the premium features to premium, and I'm not saying to get rid of the whole premium idea. But here's my reasoning: people who are neurodivergent (such as m...

• Visitor
  • Maybe make it so that you can play songs on repeat without premium on mobile? Keep the rest of the premium features to premium, and I'm not saying to get rid of the whole premium idea. But here's m...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Play button on podcast page does not work. It works if we go into episode info.

Steps to reproduce:Open any podcastPlay random episodeIt won't playSwitch to episode infoPlays nowMy device: Android 12 OneUI 4 Galaxy M21 and A51 running Spotify version 8.7.94.290. Things I tried:Log out Log inRestart deviceSoftware UpdateNetwork c...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ....290.   Things I tried: Log out Log in Restart device Software Update Network changes (VPN, DNS, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data) Clearing Cache Clean Install
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Too focused on ads instead of the enjoyment of the user

If you don’t have premium, then you basically get nothing but ads. If you skip the ads by exiting the app, they eventually pile up and you get 4 ads in a row after listening to 1-3 songs. What is the point of using the app if all i get is ad after ad...

• Visitor
  • If you don’t have premium, then you basically get nothing but ads. If you skip the ads by exiting the app, they eventually pile up and you get 4 ads in a row after listening to 1-3 songs. What is the...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Keep track of podcast progress when you listen together in real life

My partner and I both have Spotify accounts, and we like to listen to podcasts together. Sometimes, we'll physically be in the same place, and listen to the podcast out loud. It would be great if there was an easy way to indicate in spotify that you ...

• My partner and I both have Spotify accounts, and we like to listen to podcasts together. Sometimes, we'll physically be in the same place, and listen to the podcast out loud.   It would be gre...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Podcast Binger

I would LOVE a speed option. Audible has an option to which what speed you listen to books. YouTube has the option to view videos at different speeds as well. As someone who works long hours and spends times listening to A LOT of podcasts I’d like th...

• Visitor
  • I would LOVE a speed option. Audible has an option to which what speed you listen to books. YouTube has the option to view videos at different speeds as well. As someone who works long hours and...
  • Yordan
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Playlists] Regression of playlist loop feature

I am playing playlist on my car and found that I cannot loop my playlist songs. It always start playing random recommended songs after the list is played once. This started happening this week. I cannot figure out how to disable this behavior. This i...

• Visitor
  • I am playing playlist on my car and found that I cannot loop my playlist songs. It always start playing random recommended songs after the list is played once. This started happening this week. I can...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Partnership] Most relevant advertisements

Like advertisements that have nothing to do with my interests, they're irrelevant and boring.I would like to receive a form where I could choose areas of interest and the advertisements were directed to my profile of interest.One that I always joke h...

• Like advertisements that have nothing to do with my interests, they're irrelevant and boring. I would like to receive a form where I could choose areas of interest and the advertisements were direct...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Podcasts Should Be Available In Sri Lanka And Bangladesh

Being a Premium User i should be eligible for all the services that's available in other countries for others.

• Being a Premium User i should be eligible for all the services that's available in other countries for others.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Spotify iPad App - Podcast Filter Memory Settings

I think it would be a great idea to have the filter settings for a podcast remember your settings for that podcast instead of having to reset them every time you open that podcast. This feature is available on the desktop app, just not the mobile app...

• ...eature is available on the desktop app, just not the mobile app.  Very frustrating when trying to see if there are any un-played episodes for a podcast.
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Podcasts] Fix Podcast Video Player on Mobile + Desktop

Currently, on mobile (iPhone) and desktop (Mac) app, the podcast video player has serious deficiencies that's caused me to go back to Apple Podcasts. Tl;dr: pausing or trying to rewind the podcast often breaks the app, necessitating closing + reopeni...

• Currently, on mobile (iPhone) and desktop (Mac) app, the podcast video player has serious deficiencies that's caused me to go back to Apple Podcasts.   Tl;dr: pausing or trying to rewind the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Put back shuffle and repeat buttons

On mobile, where repeat and shuffle buttons were, there's now like and hide buttons. If I'm playing music from my own playlist, I almost definitely don't want to hide it, and if I wanted to like it, I would have already. However, I frequently want to...

• Casual Listener
  • On mobile, where repeat and shuffle buttons were, there's now like and hide buttons. If I'm playing music from my own playlist, I almost definitely don't want to hide it, and if I wanted to like i...
  • Mia-b-aiM
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Social] please bring back the share to instagram story feature

not sure if this is just a temporary change in features, but i don't have the option to share songs to my instagram story anymore; i really liked the way it looked with the visualizer and title and i think it's a great way to share your currently lis...

• Casual Listener
  • not sure if this is just a temporary change in features, but i don't have the option to share songs to my instagram story anymore; i really liked the way it looked with the visualizer and title and i...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile] Can’t vote

I posted a idea but some people can’t vote to my idea . Ich have search a Solution but have nothing found

• Regular
  • I posted a idea but some people can’t vote to my idea . Ich have search a Solution but have nothing found
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes