Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Radio

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Radio] Spotify radio playlists are too short

Dear Spotify,I love using your radio function, however I have found that it is too short. Usually songs start repeating after only an hour or so. It would be nice if the radio option could play for many hours (at least 5 - the length of a party) befo...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify, I love using your radio function, however I have found that it is too short. Usually songs start repeating after only an hour or so. It would be nice if the radio option could play f...
  • kweij
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

[Radio] Add Spotify Streams

Spotify is in the unique position of having agreements with music license holders. In Youtube even if you have 5 seconds of some song you will be demonitised/get a strike/etc. Isn't it time for a platform where people can start a stream, and play wha...

• Spotify is in the unique position of having agreements with music license holders. In Youtube even if you have 5 seconds of some song you will be demonitised/get a strike/etc. Isn't it time for a pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Community][Radio] Spotify without computer and without radiance

I am searching without success for a device for using spotify without using:* WLAN or* BluetoothI need something like a Smart Radio with LAN (RJ45)-Input, with a dispaly where the spotify-app itself can be used (not spotify connect). Does anybody kno...

• Casual Listener
  • I am searching without success for a device for using spotify without using: * WLAN or * Bluetooth I need something like a Smart Radio with LAN (RJ45)-Input, with a dispaly where the spotify-app i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Radio] Goodbye

I am DONE with Spotify. I understand advertising and know you need to bug me with commercials, I get it, and accept it. HOWEVER, the redundancy is staggering, I am done. No more, I am gone. ONE current example, in a two hour period I heard (and thumb...

• Visitor
  • ...ill NEVER buy community coffee for this reason.  Yeah, I know "go premium..."  No.  I am a disabled vet and can't afford to pay for "luxuries" like "radio" that has been free my entire l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Radio] Bring back song radio

This was always one of the best features of Spotify. Listening to your favorite songs and wishing you could find more of the same music you loved. Since removing goto song/playlist radio I can't browse for what I want to hear. For many years I've use...

• Visitor
  • This was always one of the best features of Spotify. Listening to your favorite songs and wishing you could find more of the same music you loved. Since removing goto song/playlist radio I can't b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [All Platforms][Radio] Public service

Hello, I have a suggestion that could be of great hep for all public locals.Everyday we have to continuosly repeat to our visitors that they have to follow anti covid safety measures . If you introduce in the break among the songs a message that repe...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a suggestion that could be of great hep for all public locals. Everyday we have to continuosly repeat to our visitors that they have to follow anti covid  safety measures . If y...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Mobile][Radio] Annoying waiting times through Spotify Radio and the solution

I love the function to start the radio from a song or a band I like. I usually download the playlists to my smartphone. But now the annoying thing:Every day the songs in this playlist change or a lot of new songs are added. This leads to the situatio...

• Visitor
  • I love the function to start the radio from a song or a band I like. I usually download the playlists to my smartphone. But now the annoying thing: Every day the songs in this playlist change or a l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Radio] Going to a song radio no longer allows me to put a song on repeat.

The fact that going to a song radio doesn't automatically start with the song you've wanted is already annoying not more than the fact that users have complained about this for a while now. But now I see new changes: when going to a song radio, the s...

• Regular
  • The fact that going to a song radio doesn't automatically start with the song you've wanted is already annoying not more than the fact that users have complained about this for a while now. But now I...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Radio] Stop radio track suggesting the same tracks over and over, radio after radio

Well, i think the title explain my pain, butThe 1st reason i'm on Spotify is to explore music that i don't know and might like.Discover weekly works fine most of the time, but the Radio feature (from playlist/album/artist/song) used to work great for...

• Well, i think the title explain my pain, but The 1st reason i'm on Spotify is to explore music that i don't know and might like. Discover weekly works fine most of the time, but the Radio f...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Bose verbindt alleen met Spotify Connect . Niet met radio

Sinds enkele dagen heb ik Spotify Premium. Als ik de Bose Soundtouch in de keuken aanzet, krijg ik direct muziek van Spotify van mijn GSM. Ik kan geen radiozender ontvangen. Hoe kan ik dat veranderen !! ML

• Sinds enkele dagen heb ik Spotify Premium.  Als ik de Bose Soundtouch in de keuken aanzet, krijg ik direct muziek van Spotify van mijn GSM. Ik kan geen  radiozender ontvangen.  Hoe k...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio... the true radio

Spotify is close to being the ultimate music experience. However, with a tweak to one of its services, it could become the music space. How? As of now, Spotify has become my go to place for listening and discovering music in general. With Discover We...

• Regular
  • ...o place for listening and discovering music in general. With Discover Weekly, Spotify Radio, great UX and the vast amount of music offered, there's no competitor. Though, I can't help but to feel o...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Radio] Improve general functionality

Good evening [Disclaimer: Perhaps my English isn't well enough to make myself clear, as it isn't my native language, so, if something doesn't make some sense, please let me know to try to clarify it. Thanks.] (Well, as I were suggested, I'm posting t...

See.PNG
  • Roadie
  • ...laylist) is the radio. But, as much as I love it, I also dislike how it works (to a certain degree)... Or perhaps its better to assume that it works in a way that is different to how I expect it to w...
  • 0x412E2047696C
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Radio] please allow option to change opening radio station

me and my fiance share a pc and i've been logged into my spotify on his pc for over a year. also he's long since deleted his spotify account entirely. spotify radio continues to autoplay the same **bleep**ing bull**bleep** when opened and it's always...

• me and my fiance share a pc and i've been logged into my spotify on his pc for over a year. also he's long since deleted his spotify account entirely. spotify radio continues to autoplay the same **b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Radio] a.bsolument Vintage Radios

WHO??? French company "a.bsolument Vintage Radios", created in 2011. FOR WHAT??Transforming a vintage radio in powerful Bluetooth speaker and thus give it a second life.Each radio is mottled and unique for the client. This allows it to listen music f...

• WHO??? French company "a.bsolument Vintage Radios", created in 2011.   FOR WHAT?? Transforming a vintage radio in powerful Bluetooth speaker and thus give it a second life. Each radio is m...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

radio station

Hi, i think your radio update isnt so good as before.. i miss the song based radio, with random playing songs and the thumb up button.

• Hi, i think your radio update isnt so good as before..  i miss the song based radio, with random playing songs and the thumb up button.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
    songbased radio
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Radio] How about NOT advocating Tequila drinking on the main page?

A lot of kids use Spotify. Maybe think about that. Soak up the Sun radio? Tequila and Lime? C'mon Spotify, be smarter than that and don't resort to played-out cliches to market your services.I really have nothing against tequila, or drinking, but I a...

• Casual Listener
  • A lot of kids use Spotify. Maybe think about that. Soak up the Sun radio? Tequila and Lime? C'mon Spotify, be smarter than that and don't resort to played-out cliches to market your services. I...
  • faultyanalogy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Radio] Marquee long title

Beneath the central card of the "now playing" there is the song title just beside the up/down thumbs. This song name when it's too long it gets underneath the thumbs and cannot be read. I suggest to add a marquee class to the title and make it move o...

• Regular
  • Beneath the central card of the "now playing" there is the song title just beside the up/down thumbs. This song name when it's too long it gets underneath the thumbs and cannot be read. I suggest to ...
  • gerardduenas
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
    Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement a Staylist

This is a hybrid of a playlist and station and is explored in my blog post. Bascially, it's a simple way to listen to music, add it to a playlist (for playing specifically good songs individually later).

• Casual Listener
  • This is a hybrid of a playlist and station and is explored in my blog post.   Bascially, it's a simple way to listen to music, add it to a playlist (for playing specifically good s...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Radio
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes