Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iphone

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium skipping and pausing on its own on iPhone 6 and iPhone 5

For the past few weeks I've been experiencing very poor music quality on my premium subscription on both my iPhone 5 and 6. When I am connected to wifi and when using my data, the music skips and pauses on it's own. I am considering cancelling my sub...

• For the past few weeks I've been experiencing very poor music quality on my premium subscription on both my iPhone 5 and 6. When I am connected to wifi and when using my data, the music skips and p...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Windows Phone
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify immediately crashes

HiMy Spotify is working fine when I am on my 4g. However as soon as I turn on my wifi my Spotify app, on my iPhone 6, immediately crashes. Can you help with this?I have the most descent iOS and the updated app.

• Hi My Spotify is working fine when I am on my 4g. However as soon as I turn on my wifi my Spotify app, on my iPhone 6, immediately crashes. Can you help with this? I have the most descent iOS a...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Consistent playlist search-ability across all devices

I have not always being able to find the "Spotify Picks" from the emails easily on my iphone. I type in the exact title the newsletter lists, and 9 out of 10 times the playlist does not come up and I have difficulty finding it. I am not sure what the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have not always being able to find the "Spotify Picks" from the emails easily on my iphone. I type in the exact title the newsletter lists, and 9 out of 10 times the playlist does not come up a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    iphone
    newsletter
    Search
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes