Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: iphone

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium skipping and pausing on its own on iPhone 6 and iPhone 5

For the past few weeks I've been experiencing very poor music quality on my premium subscription on both my iPhone 5 and 6. When I am connected to wifi and when using my data, the music skips and pauses on it's own. I am considering cancelling my sub...

• For the past few weeks I've been experiencing very poor music quality on my premium subscription on both my iPhone 5 and 6. When I am connected to wifi and when using my data, the music skips and p...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Windows Phone
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify immediately crashes

HiMy Spotify is working fine when I am on my 4g. However as soon as I turn on my wifi my Spotify app, on my iPhone 6, immediately crashes. Can you help with this?I have the most descent iOS and the updated app.

• Hi My Spotify is working fine when I am on my 4g. However as soon as I turn on my wifi my Spotify app, on my iPhone 6, immediately crashes. Can you help with this? I have the most descent iOS a...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Consistent playlist search-ability across all devices

I have not always being able to find the "Spotify Picks" from the emails easily on my iphone. I type in the exact title the newsletter lists, and 9 out of 10 times the playlist does not come up and I have difficulty finding it. I am not sure what the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have not always being able to find the "Spotify Picks" from the emails easily on my iphone. I type in the exact title the newsletter lists, and 9 out of 10 times the playlist does not come up a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    iphone
    newsletter
    Search
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes