Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: podcast

Labels

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No video on Samsung TV

I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I am using the Spotify App from Samsung's library. Is anyone...

• I have a Samsung UN65RU7300FXZA Curved 65-Inch 4K UHD 7 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) TV, when I try to play a podcast on the TV, there is no video. I a...
  • Gggman
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 28 likes
  • podcast
    Samsung
    video
  • 32 replies
  • 28 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast Still on spotify after deleting account

Good evening, I have a problem. I am trying to delete the old version of my podcast. I deleted my old account, but the old podcast is still visible on Spotify after a month. I cannot get back into my old account. I was told to delete the podcast by t...

• Casual Listener
  • Good evening,   I have a problem. I am trying to delete the old version of my podcast. I deleted my old account, but the old podcast is still visible on Spotify after a month. I cannot get b...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I remove "force injected" ads in Podcasts (Premium)

I have Spotify premium and keep getting "force injected" ads when listening to podcasts. I'm NOT talking about embedded ads into the audio itself. I don't know what to call it other than "force injected". For example, these ads cut in at any time, of...

• Regular
  • I have Spotify premium and keep getting "force injected" ads when listening to podcasts. I'm NOT talking about embedded ads into the audio itself. I don't know what to call it other than "f...
  • boompaterson
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes
  • podcast
    Premium
    remove ads
  • 17 replies
  • 9 likes

Cannot update RSS feed for podcast

Hello,When signing up i used a podbean RSS feed for my podcast but have since switched over to buzzsprout. Unfortunately spotify is no accepting the change. I have emailed support but have not heard anything back. Any ideas?

• Visitor
  • Hello, When signing up i used a podbean RSS feed for my podcast but have since switched over to buzzsprout. Unfortunately spotify is no accepting the change. I have emailed support but have not h...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Delete a Submitted Podcast Feed

I have two podcasts that were being added to Spotify through Buzzsprout but with Buzzsprouts free account it only allows uploading about two episodes a month. Now that Spotify has opened it up to add a podcast directly with an RSS feed, I deleted the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two podcasts that were being added to Spotify through Buzzsprout but with Buzzsprouts free account it only allows uploading about two episodes a month. Now that Spotify has opened i...
  • dvivo
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes
  • podcast
    submission
  • 6 replies
  • 8 likes